✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

1st Coldplay Gig...

Cartervilla

Im going to the Coventry gig on the 29th and it will be my 1st time seeing Coldplay live. As you can imagine, im silly exited.

I'd love to get as close to the front as possible, so what time would you recon id have to be there for to get right near the front? I's guess quite alot of people on here have seen them before and could maybe offer up some advice?

I hope they still do the buttlyfly confetti thing to, ive seen them do it at recent live shows and i wanna grab a few to make a something to go on my wall :)

x

Im going to the Coventry gig on the 29th and it will be my 1st time seeing Coldplay live. As you can imagine, im silly exited.

I'd love to get as close to the front as possible, so what time would you recon id have to be there for to get right near the front? I's guess quite alot of people on here have seen them before and could maybe offer up some advice?

I hope they still do the buttlyfly confetti thing to, ive seen them do it at recent live shows and i wanna grab a few to make a something to go on my wall :)

x

you won't be dissapointed!,they are amazing live!,my 1st time seeing them was in sep 2009 and I loved every second of it :D

I would suggest getting there as early as you can to get good spot,,people que for hours!,,as for the confetti,,that will be in the show somewhere! MX style now!,,I've read they are doing LIJ and normally that's when the confetti Explodes!!,,hope this helps,,enjoy the show! :)

Enjoy your first concert!! They won't disapoint you! :D

Every Coldplay show is amazing, but the first time you see them running up the stage is indescribable! :D

(I don't know how early you'll have to be there, but I'd go as early as possible :) if you live close to where the concert is, you can go look every hour how many people are already waiting ;))

and as yellowlover said there will be confetti but no butterflies but the symbols of the songs (UIF, ETIAW,UWTB, a big M, a big X,...)

Enjoy your first concert!! They won't disapoint you! :D

Every Coldplay show is amazing, but the first time you see them running up the stage is indescribable! :D

(I don't know how early you'll have to be there, but I'd go as early as possible :) if you live close to where the concert is, you can go look every hour how many people are already waiting ;))

and as yellowlover said there will be confetti but no butterflies but the symbols of the songs (UIF, ETIAW,UWTB, a big M, a big X,...)

There were butterflies in Vancouver.

I'd line up pretty early.

What do you mean by saying "early" ? I'll see them in June, London Emirates Stadium. I live in Brighton so I can't be there before 10-11 am.. Is it too early? Or too late? I have no idea about it..

What do you mean by saying "early" ? I'll see them in June, London Emirates Stadium. I live in Brighton so I can't be there before 10-11 am.. Is it too early? Or too late? I have no idea about it..

11am!? I'll be there about 7pm!

There were butterflies in Vancouver.

I'd line up pretty early.

oh really? damn I also wanted butterflies in december :D

butterflies and MXsymbols (the butterflie of paradise) or only butterflies like on the VLV tour? :)

and I don't know how it will be in Coventry, but 11am is really early! You should be able to have a good place then! (and maybe, if you're lucky, they ask you to help preparing the xylobands :) (if they still ask early fans for this ;)))

• 4 weeks later...

Well its the Coldplayeve for me and its all i can think about right now. Im actually more pleased about the mixture of confetti with the MX symbols in, i could make something really special with that.

After the advice i think i'll rock up there around 5pm and see how it goes.

Thanks everyone!