✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Indie Band

Rohan987

I actually like a lot of Oasis stuff. My comment was just to indicate that though the production is professional, and it is a well arranged british rock song, it is a shameless Oasis rip-off. Even the way the guy approaches the mic is a parody of Liam. The Red Epiphone is the icing on the cake.

I actually like a lot of Oasis stuff. My comment was just to indicate that though the production is professional, and it is a well arranged british rock song, it is a shameless Oasis rip-off. Even the way the guy approaches the mic is a parody of Liam. The Red Epiphone is the icing on the cake.

Your comment sounded a bit sarcastic, that's all :P I'm not having a go, sorry if it seemed that way!

well good to see some positive replies. Yes i think they are similar to Oasis, they have been massively influenced. I think it's easy to get hung up about that though, most bands are heavily influenced by another that has gone before them, just maybe not as big and well known as Oasis.

Anyway thanks for checking them out and i'll mention to my mate the generally postive feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...