✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

why is everone against the war on iraq?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is it better that people die there instead of america?

so are we better or worse than saddam? innocent people are still dying, they just happen to live in iraq and not america .

WHOA! Some penetrating comments from a 13-year old girl! :-)

:kiss: :kiss:

:lol:

:blush: :kiss: :kiss:

oh yes those bombs surely work this way..

they do, i have videos of it, i know lots of people who work in the army who have seen the precision of these bombs, but over the next 20 yrs saddam and his sons would have killed 3-4 times what we have killed in this war, like i siad what better a few thousand deaths for 10's of thousands,

so are we better or worse than saddam? innocent people are still dying, they just happen to live in iraq and not america .

yes innocent people are dying but fewere than if sadam was thier, u guys are brianwashed u think a few deaths are worse than thousands,

im not 13 and im a boy, second of all answere the the question

you didn't utter the words i quoted...i wasn't meant for you. all your comments have been not only unpenetrating but far from it. rather blunt and without any insight. something coming directly off of AM radio stations blaring out lunatic talk shows run by the Extreme Right /Conservatives of America.

:dozey:

u guys are brianwashed u think a few deaths are worse than thousands,

not true.

hey counting dead people is great.. it's like well' date=' you deserve life .. you don't..next one[/quote']

no its like we saved lifes, we did accdently kill civialians, but far less than saddam and his son would have this year, how can u tell me u would rather have more pple die and not have freedom than for the us to free then and gets som oil and other stuff and have less deaths.

heres one of my main points u dont care about the iraqi people, u could care less u just want excuses to put down bush and the us, if u cared u would have been protesting saddam killing of kurds and his own pple, if u cared about iraqies u would want this war, that frees them and saves lifes, but you dont u just want reason to get mad at bush

If I were an Iraqi, I would want the U.S. to have NEVER propped up Saddam. He was losting the war against Iran. We had our own axe to grind against Iran. So we propped him up.

Just like we're propping up the dictator generals of Pakistan RIGHT NOW. Your Bush is giving away BILLIONS in arms and aid to the generals of Pakistan. A country that supported Taliban and Al Quaida, openly, until 9/11. A country that's giving nuke tech to North Korea RIGHT NOW. A country that supports terrorists attacking India. :dozey:

Just like we're propping up killers in other countries too, notable Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Egypt gets second highest amount in U.S. aid (second only to Israel), when in fact it is run by a general, and where there are hardly any human rights.

Go to any country in Africa and see if there are any U.S. troops trying to round up the dictators.

it's the point of counting more or less, that i don't like..

cause it means you have to decide which life is more valuable..

i kinda agree with you, u have some good points but im saying is a few deaths is better than alot, we gave iraq a chance 5-6 months to change, we tried negotiats but when all else fails we had to go to war,

Man, go away. I don't want to spend more of my time trying to wean you away from your hallucinations. You quite simply are running away from all the points I've mentioned to you.

I'm not insulting you. I"m belittling your ideas, 'cause they don't stand up to any reason. Far from insulting you, I'm playing you with kid gloves.

:dozey:

If I were an Iraqi, I would want the U.S. to have NEVER propped up Saddam. He was losting the war against Iran. We had our own axe to grind against Iran. So we propped him up.

Just like we're propping up the dictator generals of Pakistan RIGHT NOW. Your Bush is giving away BILLIONS in arms and aid to the generals of Pakistan. A country that supported Taliban and Al Quaida, openly, until 9/11. A country that's giving nuke tech to North Korea RIGHT NOW. A country that supports terrorists attacking India. :dozey:

Just like we're propping up killers in other countries too, notable Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Egypt gets second highest amount in U.S. aid (second only to Israel), when in fact it is run by a general, and where there are hardly any human rights.

Go to any country in Africa and see if there are any U.S. troops trying to round up the dictators.

good points, bush is making mistakes but what im trying to say is iraq was a goodish thing, war is never good, but sometimes good comes from it, we did mess up by helping saddam, BUT BUSH DIDNT HELP HIM, it was some idiot press who did

why had you go to war..why?

there#s still no point in it..

how can u say that, no point we were fixing our mistakes with saddam, saving lifes, freeing pple, we brought millions of dollars of med supplies and food to his starving pple who he neglected and gassed for fun, and thats not a reason, if u goverment was gassing ur people starving ur country and taking away all ur freedoms tell me u wouldnt want someont to stop it?