✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

why is everone against the war on iraq?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure you would think different if one of your father/son/husband/friend/ was killed in this STUPID war...

NO NOT REALLY, I WOULD BE SAD, BUT WHOS WORHT MORE A FEW LIFES OR 10'S OF THOUSANDS, HMMM, HARD DECIONSIN I THINK NOT!

AND ONE MORE THING WAR IS A PART OF LIFE, IT HAPPENS THEIR IS NO STOPPING IT, IF THIS WAS AMERICA AND A PRESIDENT WAS LIKE SADDAM I WOULD RATHER HAVE A FEW DIE THAN THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS,

EVEN IF THAT MEANS ME ORANY ONE I LOVE, IT WOULD BE VERY SAD BUT THATS WAR,

Ummm yeah. Are you glad that the U.S. is supporting the Mullahdom of Saudi Arabia? We have a formal treaty with them ( a Republican prez signed it!) that says we have to protect their kingdom and their king.

Are you or Bush going to revoke us from that treaty (Bush is so good at doing that; he got us out of treaties that protect the world environment, and also one that established the World Criminal Court....go figure that!) ???

Nixon was the prez in 1971. Another Republican.

You want America to get people their freedom? How about us raiding Tibet and freeing it of the Chinese colonial rule? We can do it right now, while Bush has the iron hot...strike it! How about a smaller target....Northern Ireland? Or, maybe Kashmir?

I can tell you that neither of the 3 will happen. 'cuz there's no political or economic reason.

Bush could have easily grabbed Saddam in April, had he wanted to. He waited til December so that we can have renewed celebration!

I wouldn't be surprised if Osama shows up in our hands around August or September....so that people go vote in droves and re-elect Bush in November.

:dozey:

Ummm yeah. Are you glad that the U.S. is supporting the Mullahdom of Saudi Arabia? We have a formal treaty with them ( a Republican prez signed it!) that says we have to protect their kingdom and their king.

Are you or Bush going to revoke us from that treaty (Bush is so good at doing that; he got us out of treaties that protect the world environment, and also one that established the World Criminal Court....go figure that!) ???

Nixon was the prez in 1971. Another Republican.

You want America to get people their freedom? How about us raiding Tibet and freeing it of the Chinese colonial rule? We can do it right now, while Bush has the iron hot...strike it! How about a smaller target....Northern Ireland? Or, maybe Kashmir?

i do agree with you about freeing other places, but saudi gov isnt that bad, i might be wrong, i havent learned too much about them, but as for the other countries i think we need to help in THE FUTURE, we have to start somewhere and bush chose iraq, maybe if he gets to be pres again he will help them out, but it wasnt just bush who did this war, it was the whole us goeverment, in a way, now thier were alot of people agiasnt it but, bush has lots of other countires too that agree with it,

I can tell you that neither of the 3 will happen. 'cuz there's no political or economic reason.

Bush could have easily grabbed Saddam in April, had he wanted to. He waited til December so that we can have renewed celebration!

I wouldn't be surprised if Osama shows up in our hands around August or September....so that people go vote in droves and re-elect Bush in November.

:dozey:

like i said we cant help everyone, other countries need to help, let me ask u a question, if u saw a little kid being beat up (with their intent was to kill him) by a bunch of teens, say a gang, and u had a gun and could save the child but have to shoot one of the kids, would u do it, would u save somone guilty to save someone inocent?

if we have the power to stop innocent pple from dying and dont we are no better than saddam!

if america wants to stop innocent people from dying, what exactly does bombing iraq do?

KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

so is it better that people die there instead of america?

so are we better or worse than saddam? innocent people are still dying, they just happen to live in iraq and not america .

if we have the power to stop innocent pple from dying and dont we are no better than saddam!

if america wants to stop innocent people from dying, what exactly does bombing iraq do?

KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

so are we better or worse than saddam? innocent people are still dying, they just happen to live in iraq and not america .

its called precision guided bombs, we can only take out what we want to, and another thing each war were in we have less innocent deaths, this is one of the bloodliest wars in a long time, we dont attack civilians just milatary targets. we can hit a within 5 feet of any spot, with bombs

WHOA! Some penetrating comments from a 13-year old girl! :-)

:kiss: :kiss:

im not 13 and im a boy, second of all answere the the question

and another thing this goes back to what im saying whats better a few deaths or 10's of thousands of deaths, a few deaths from accidents or saddam who yearly kills thouadns and whos son would take over the country if we hadnt stoped it, they would have killed thousand they already have, what to stop them, atleast when were done with the war death tolls will go down,