✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

mannnn

Cobalt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Violet :D I came back on to get advice on something. But I'm sure I can stay and have le chats.

Life is fantastic with me, slightly boring but that comes with living in the countryside during the summer when you prefer the city .... (and when you can't drive or afford to pay for a car).

How are you? how has teaching been?

I'm alright. I graduated about 2 1/2 weeks ago from my university. All I need to do to earn my certification is to pay some fees and that. Afterwards, I'll be good to go. I should look for jobs right about now, but I haven't started yet. The laziness is kicking in at the wrong time. D;

Oh that's so great :D presuming that the fees won't be too hard to pay off D; I hear all these horror stories from colleges fees and loans in America.

Like a job, or like a careery type job?

I'm kind of the same with the whole laziness thing D; Though I'm making up reasons I don't need a job. Like I have a Saturday one, and I've got a number of baby sitting jobs coming up soon, haha. I'm not moving out, I don't have to pay for a car, I don't drink that much so going out is cheap...etc. I'm graaaand.

It's funny, because it's not a thing where I want the money and not to work. I'm getting by with neither of them.

Oh that's so great :D presuming that the fees won't be too hard to pay off D; I hear all these horror stories from colleges fees and loans in America.

Like a job, or like a careery type job?

I'm kind of the same with the whole laziness thing D; Though I'm making up reasons I don't need a job. Like I have a Saturday one, and I've got a number of baby sitting jobs coming up soon, haha. I'm not moving out, I don't have to pay for a car, I don't drink that much so going out is cheap...etc. I'm graaaand.

It's funny, because it's not a thing where I want the money and not to work. I'm getting by with neither of them.

Nono, it's not like stuff I owe the university. That has already been sorted. It's just a couple of fees I have to pay in order to get my certification application processed. I hope to take care of that some time this week.

Yeah, I meant like a legit job. At a school. Where I can put my degree to good use. :bigcry: My parents insist that I have to stay here, but there's no way that's gonna happen if I'm to actually get a job I need. The closest job opening for that is 1 1/2 hours away from here, and Hell will freeze over before I spend 3 hours of my day commuting back and forth.

Congrats Violet! :wacky:

Oh, thanks, Dee! :hug: How have you been?

Oh that's wonderful!

Oh god, that would not be nice at all! D: I was wrecked some weeks travelling up and down to college. That'd be nearly an hour and a half each way (but with public transport, so like 15 minutes of that was waiting time, haha)

Moving out would be cool too :D you're definitely old and responsible enough.

Ooh, yeah, I think it's fair that you find a new place to live :lol:

I've been alright, this school year has been the worst year of my life (so far), but I've learned a lot about myself and I can't wait to go back to a high school. :smiley:

Oh that's wonderful!

Oh god, that would not be nice at all! D: I was wrecked some weeks travelling up and down to college. That'd be nearly an hour and a half each way (but with public transport, so like 15 minutes of that was waiting time, haha)

Moving out would be cool too :D you're definitely old and responsible enough.

At least SOMEONE thinks I'm those things. I keep trying to explain to them that this is what I need, but they don't listen. My mom was like, "Well, if that doesn't work, you can get a substituting job here. They're always looking for substitutes." I DID NOT GET A COLLEGE DEGREE TO BECOME A FCKING SUBSTITUTE DAMMIT.

Sorry. They just frustrate me. They pretend to act like they want what's best for me, then blatantly show me that they don't. I'm sick of it.

Ooh, yeah, I think it's fair that you find a new place to live :lol:

I've been alright, this school year has been the worst year of my life (so far), but I've learned a lot about myself and I can't wait to go back to a high school. :smiley:

I'm sorry it's been rough for you, Dee. :sad: At least you've gained something from it. I'm glad you're being so positive about things. :hug: