mannnn

Cobalt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very well I see ^

Only joking!

I finished my finals last Tuesday. I spent over a month away from sites I was always on so I feel slightly out of the loop.

Can someone catch me up on what has been happening on coldplaying over the past month or so? D;

Emma! :heart:

The 'thanks' thing? I don't know...you just thank people for making helpful/funny posts and then... you give other people thanks, it doesn't really mean anything :uhoh:

Congrats on finishing your finals! I will start mine very soon :disappointed:

Nothing's happened (in the Lounge at least), the forum has been extremely slow.

Well, it's the time of finals in schools...

oh right, mah bad

I was gonna suggest a slow period for the forum but

"Currently Active Users: 1335 (213 members and 1122 guests)"

So where the hell is everyone :huh:

Stop lurking because other people are lurking that's dumb

that's why I was so confused, because I know it's not just a slow time :uhoh:

what am doing signing back in?

why am a posting?

what the fuck is that thank you feature?

summer 2k12

"what am doing"

"why am a posting"

If you have finals you must try harder

Thanks is just a very downgraded version of Bling it seems, though you can't actually use them for anything useful. It's just a symbol of how "helpful" and "quality" a contributor you are to the forum

I hope there's not an award for most helpful that goes by the amount of thanks you get. Awards are a sub of the Lounge and it seems it's mainly the Loungers who vote, except it's the people in the Coldplay sections I see using the thanks button more

AH, PONDERING THE MYSTERIES OF VIRTUAL LIFE

I finished my finals last week. Awhh yeah :charming: I put a lot of hard work in to avoiding study and failing those exams.

So like the smite and exalt feature on pinkponies? ... anyone remember that? no? ahh good times.

PINK PONIEEEEES

Emma! :nice: I've been fine, thanks. It's been a busy month and I'll be happy once it's mid-June. How are you?? You've been away for a long time.

It's seems like everyone is so busy D; it's damn school and college *shakes fist*

I'm great :nice: I left so I could concentrate better on study. But now that I'm finished, I'm bored being at home all the time. So I'm just trying to keep myself busy. Is it odd that I miss college already? haha.

Though I get bored if I spend more than 3 hours at home. Since last wednesday I've gone out and stayed with friends, worked, stayed at my bf's house, went clubbing and shopping.... and I'm still complaining >.<

It's seems like everyone is so busy D; it's damn school and college *shakes fist*

I'm great :nice: I left so I could concentrate better on study. But now that I'm finished, I'm bored being at home all the time. So I'm just trying to keep myself busy. Is it odd that I miss college already? haha.

Though I get bored if I spend more than 3 hours at home. Since last wednesday I've gone out and stayed with friends, worked, stayed at my bf's house, went clubbing and shopping.... and I'm still complaining >.<

Wow, well done! I don't think leaving all the websites would really help me concentrate so I don't think I'm ever going to do it. It's ok to miss college, especially if you don't have anything else to do. I know I'm going to miss it, too!

And yay, that sonds like an awesome week, I'm quite jealous. :wacko: