✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

twenty | one | pilots |-/

abkatz23

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who has heard of/can't stop listening to this band. They just signed their first record deal with Fueled by Ramen (Paramore, Neon Trees, Fun), a subdivision of Atlantic Records, so that's pretty big. They made a huge investment in them, I really think these guys are the next stage in music. A truly undefined genre. Check 'em out and tell me I'm not crazy for thinking they are amazing please! :D

• 2 years later...
They just signed their first record deal with Fueled by Ramen (Paramore, Neon Trees, Fun), a subdivision of Atlantic Records, so that's pretty big.

Atlantic Records, also known for Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, pissing off "Weird" Al Yankovic, and most recently, COLDPLAY :D :D :D :D.

• 1 year later...

I really do like this band. Tyler Joseph's stage persona is amazing, and their genre mixing skills are fantastic. Blurryface deserves it's incredible position as does Stressed Out. And accordingly they're fans of Coldplay:D

[ATTACH=full]4138[/ATTACH]

(And Tyler's stage persona is like an American Thom Yorke/Freddie Mercury:))

• Like 4

An incredible mix of Rock and rap. So glad their songs are in the charts unlike other shitty pop songs. I like their songs Holding On To You and Hometown.

I agree. May I also point out Tear In My Heart and Lane Boy as great and fantastic song as well. TIMH is just Pop and Indie done as it should be done and LB is a fantastic song to use at a sports match, with the use of Electronic and Dubstep plus Indie and RnB. This band just hits all the right notes:D

• 6 months later...

WOW! Look at the confetti at the end, I've never seen so much! :shocked2: Brilliant show that focuses on celebration, hope, and unity, kind of like Coldplay :smiley:. I'm a little shocked tbh. I thought Coldplay were the only big rock band that has this recurring theme.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...