✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'2000 Miles' Download

radi0ed

just to let all you coldies know about a new coldplay track that can be downloaded from the offical site - heres there message ..........

We wanted to get into the festive spirit and offer this first.

http://www.coldplay.com

From Dec 16th we are making available for official digital download exclusively on coldplay.com an acoustic version of The Pretenders track '2000 Miles', recorded by Chris while on tour this year in the US.

The track will cost £1.50 to download with all artist recording royalties being donated to 2 causes which the band support, these being, Stop Hand Gun Violence & Future Forests, this donation will be matched by EMI Records.

ps ........ did anyone receive the coldplay Mince-spies ep from last year as a free limited gift ! i just dug my one out a gave it blast Mmmmmm - sounds good

HTTT :sneaky:

just to let all you coldies know about a new coldplay track that can be downloaded from the offical site - heres there message ..........

From Dec 16th we are making available for official digital download exclusively on coldplay.com an acoustic version of The Pretenders track '2000 Miles', recorded by Chris while on tour this year in the US.

The track will cost £1.50 to download with all artist recording royalties being donated to 2 causes which the band support, these being, Stop Hand Gun Violence & Future Forests, this donation will be matched by EMI Records.

ps ........ did anyone receive the coldplay Mince-spies ep from last year as a free limited gift ! i just dug my one out a gave it blast Mmmmmm - sounds good

I've got two, both free :wink3: :D

:embarrased:

hey, radi0ed... what's the mince-spies 'bout? (ie what tracks r on it?) i admit, i've never really heard about it.

and the d/l is only for pc users, so i'm left out in the cold on this one. though i have heard it on virgin 2 times already!

Mince Spies ( coldplay limited xmas ep ) was a free gift that was sent out to anyone who signed up on the coldplay web last year . the ep featured

Track 1 , Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Track 2 , Yellow - ( the alpha remix ) .

you may be able to download 2000 miles off kazza or maybe some kind person will upload it here !

hope this answers your questions .

I've got two, both free :wink3: :D

:embarrased:

thanks again ian - nice 1 mate ( pm ) have it downloaded now

cheers chris