June 26, 201214 yr Is the other girl the Bieber-girl again? It's a different name, so I don't think so. At least, it better not be. Because she officially won the other contest!
June 26, 201214 yr It's a different name, so I don't think so. At least, it better not be. Because she officially won the other contest! Didn't think so, really. But how do you know about the other contestants? 726 BTW
June 26, 201214 yr Didn't think so, really. But how do you know about the other contestants? 726 BTW Thanks for clicking! :)
June 27, 201214 yr Please click for us, guys. We're gaining a lot slower than the leader is :( http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194
June 27, 201214 yr We need your help now more than ever! Please keep clicking and spread the word! Thanks! http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194
June 27, 201214 yr For how much are you behind? I'm still clicking, all day long. 868 now. Yesterday we were about 7 behind and now we're like 200 behind. She somehow got over 200 votes overnight. I don't see how that's possible. Thanks for clicking! It means a lot to us!
June 28, 201214 yr :awesome: Feels so good to hit 1,000! I just wish we weren't so far behind! Thanks for clicking :)
June 28, 201214 yr The Bieber girl already won a contest by this radio station recently (yeah AS WELL) so I guess she can't join a contest for a while. I noticed that the counting is fucked up again. When I clicked the 700 so did Vannessa apparently, but I am sure it took me more than 15 minutes to click so wtf counting system! >:( I am thinking of turning on the computers here in the PC room (that's like 40 of them) and vote on each of them. But the IP's will give away that all those PCs are standing in the same place >.< - would that work? 1062
June 28, 201214 yr The Bieber girl already won a contest by this radio station recently (yeah AS WELL) so I guess she can't join a contest for a while. I noticed that the counting is fucked up again. When I clicked the 700 so did Vannessa apparently, but I am sure it took me more than 15 minutes to click so wtf counting system! >:( I am thinking of turning on the computers here in the PC room (that's like 40 of them) and vote on each of them. But the IP's will give away that all those PCs are standing in the same place >.< - would that work? 1062 It's worth a shot. It's not technically cheating! Thanks for clicking. And yeah, the numbers totally don't match up with the number of clicks we've been getting. It's so frustrating. :/
June 28, 201214 yr It didn't work :( I could log into the PCs simultaneously, but when I clicked on the link on another PC it gave me the same number of clicks! No idea how that click system works then :shrug:
June 28, 201214 yr I'm still voting, is this another competition? :) it's frustrating we can't see how far away you are from the first place..
June 28, 201214 yr Argh! Again it tells me my IP-adress has voted in the last 15 minutes. But I just came home and switched on my computer. :confused: So unless my cat is using my computer when I am away (which would explain a lot :uhoh2:) the system is really messed up.
June 28, 201214 yr Thank you all so much for clicking. Obviously the voting system has MAJOR issues. I'm hoping for a miracle, as tomorrow is the last day of the contest and we are about 300 clicks behind. Keep clicking for us though, we're not giving up yet! Thanks! Sara
June 29, 201214 yr Today's the last day! We need as many clicks as possible. We have consistently been gaining clicks faster than the leader, but we really need your help today to catch up. Voting ends at midnight. Click every 15 minutes and spread the word! Thank you all so much! http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194
June 29, 201214 yr Please keep clicking for us! We need your help! http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194 Thanks! Sara
June 29, 201214 yr I'm clicking. 1343 right now. http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194
June 29, 201214 yr I'm clicking. 1343 right now. http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194 Thank you!!! :)
Create an account or sign in to comment