✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1441 :)

What I don't understand from radio station contest, it's that why they don't make a contest who let true fans win? Not a contest like this, where the one with the most clicks win. Why it's not a contest who demonstrates why Coldplay is important to him? Not a contest who let win a person who don't even know who Coldplay is! It's so unfair!

1441 :)

What I don't understand from radio station contest, it's that why they don't make a contest who let true fans win? Not a contest like this, where the one with the most clicks win. Why it's not a contest who demonstrates why Coldplay is important to him? Not a contest who let win a person who don't even know who Coldplay is! It's so unfair!

If only those sorts of contests existed! But no, it's all about who has the biggest online following. Most friends, most followers, most popular blog, etc. People like us don't stand a chance against the teeny bopper Beliebers and Directioners of the world. :cry:

If only those sorts of contests existed! But no, it's all about who has the biggest online following. Most friends, most followers, most popular blog, etc. People like us don't stand a chance against the teeny bopper Beliebers and Directioners of the world. :cry:

Pretty simple. With a contest like this, you click on the radio page several times a day. That means more traffic on their site, so more publicity, more money.

I hate those kind of contest and the way of thinking of it.