✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

I don't think she is cheating, unfortunately. I think just has a ton of people clicking. I saw her Facebook page and she said she has 20,000 twitter followers. I also saw she is meeting Demi Lovato the day after Coldplay. She's just a contest whore. It's annoying because I'm sure she knows nothing about Coldplay.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please help me to meet Coldplay! All you have to do is click my link!

If you've taken the time to click on this thread, please consider helping me.

I have sort of given up any hope I had of winning the first contest I entered and I am now pulling for Brendon and Jimmy D to win. Even though I have over 1,000 clicks, I don't see a way for me to catch up in just two days. I really want to see the meet & greet passes go to a true Coldplay fan, though. So please vote for them here. They are the first ones listed among the many links.

Last time I wanted to ask for help here on Coldplaying, I hesitated. I've regretted it ever since. I'm hoping that by posting this in here early on, I might actually have a chance in this contest. This seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I really want to take advantage of it.

I am asking for your help. If you've taken the time to read this, please consider clicking my link. I have such a huge amount of admiration and respect for the guys of Coldplay. They have influenced me so much over the years, and the band will forever hold a special place in my heart. Meeting them would be a dream come true. And I would imagine it's a dream that most (if not all) of us share!

Please help me out, Coldplayers. 1 click = 1 vote. It's as simple as that. No registration, no personal info necessary. If you can share my link on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc., that would be amazing, too!

Here is my link:

http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194

Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me!

-Sara

P.S. I'm considering teaming up with someone on here for the contest. Shoot me a PM if you're in the Philly area and might want to team up.

Hey guys, I've given up on the radio 104.5 contest so I'm going to do the Q102 contest now. I'm hoping to win this, at least Bieber girl won't win this one! If you guys still care to vote for me here's the link :

http://t.co/aVm9gOmH

Thanks everyone!

Brendon

Went to vote and it said I already voted with an ip that isn't mine. Seems they use the same voting system?

Will continue to vote though :P

Went to vote and it said I already voted with an ip that isn't mine. Seems they use the same voting system?

Will continue to vote though :P

Their system is a bit off but I'm sure if you try again in a few minutes, it'll work. Thanks!

Good news (hopefully!) for everyone on here who's been voting for us. Brendon and I are going to team up for this new contest! With the amount of support we both got from the last contest, I figured we would have a better chance at winning if we work together, so I asked him to team up with me and we will split the prize.

You are all my witnesses! Since we are going to be using my link instead of his, it's important that we establish this--I am NOT going to decide last minute to keep the second ticket for myself. I could never do that to another Coldplay fan, or another human being for that matter! In fact, I'm going to put it in writing and post it on here for all to see. Just trying to ease Brendon's mind so we can both take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

So, we are BOTH asking for your help. Please click on OUR link and help Brendon and I meet the amazing band that has brought us all together! Spread the word! We really need all of your help to win this!

http://www.q102.com/common/shareme4/index.php?linkid=194

Sara

Hmm, too bad I just heard about this through here and not Brendon. I'll give it a click. Guess there's always DC.

I'm really sorry about that, Jimmy. Please don't be upset with Brendon, though. It was my idea. The odds would have been against the both of us if we were competing with each other again. I hope you understand. :(

I'm really sorry about that, Jimmy. Please don't be upset with Brendon, though. It was my idea. The odds would have been against the both of us if we were competing with each other again. I hope you understand. :(

Not a problem. He told me he was busy while this all happened, and I'm recovering from a Coldplay show so I get the lack of communication thing. Good luck guys.

Not a problem. He told me he was busy while this all happened, and I'm recovering from a Coldplay show so I get the lack of communication thing. Good luck guys.

Thanks so much for understanding. Hope you enjoyed the show, although I have no doubt that you did!