✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

Thanks to everyone for the votes and support thus far. Each click means a lot to us. As Brendon already stated, it's getting very close to the point of no return. The Bieber fan in the number one spot right now is gaining a massive number of clicks/day and it's becoming increasingly difficult for us to catch up and pass her. She's already passed the 1100 mark and Brendon and I are sitting in the number 2 position with a very large click number advantage over the next highest clicked page. I've had friends monitor everyone's page since Saturday and because of this, we are well aware of the odds every page has to win.

It would seem obvious for me to come here and say "vote for us," but it really is starting to look like the only way ANY Coldplay fan will win this is if we come together. The Bieber fans are supporting one person, which is her advantage. We all love Coldplay here and everyone wants a chance to win this, which is understandable, but this segmentation is what is allowing her to win. Once again, I realize how convenient it is for me to say this, but I'm basing this on numbers. I've been a member here under various usernames since 2005 and routinely follow Coldplay on their tours. I've supported other Coldplayers in the past and given away many free tickets to the community, so it isn't 100% about ME wanting to win (although I do want to).

It would be pretty bad if a girl who doesn't actually know anything about Coldplay won this. I had some friends look into her by the way, and she is a serial contest entrant that uses her large following to win anything.

Once again, thank you to everyone here for voting for Brendon and I as well as everyone else. Hopefully someone from here will win this.

I don't know how that girl does it... she just won 2 other contests recently as well!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how that girl does it... she just won 2 other contests recently as well!

Those Bieber fans mobilize pretty well I guess. We do too, but there's too many people and only 1 vote per IP counts every 15 minutes. If Justin's album didn't come out yesterday I could have had Kenny Hamilton tweet about it, which would have given us a huge advantage and psychological edge over girl #1. Bad timing :(

Thanks to everyone for the votes and support thus far. Each click means a lot to us. As Brendon already stated, it's getting very close to the point of no return. The Bieber fan in the number one spot right now is gaining a massive number of clicks/day and it's becoming increasingly difficult for us to catch up and pass her. She's already passed the 1100 mark and Brendon and I are sitting in the number 2 position with a very large click number advantage over the next highest clicked page. I've had friends monitor everyone's page since Saturday and because of this, we are well aware of the odds every page has to win.

It would seem obvious for me to come here and say "vote for us," but it really is starting to look like the only way ANY Coldplay fan will win this is if we come together. The Bieber fans are supporting one person, which is her advantage. We all love Coldplay here and everyone wants a chance to win this, which is understandable, but this segmentation is what is allowing her to win. Once again, I realize how convenient it is for me to say this, but I'm basing this on numbers. I've been a member here under various usernames since 2005 and routinely follow Coldplay on their tours. I've supported other Coldplayers in the past and given away many free tickets to the community, so it isn't 100% about ME wanting to win (although I do want to).

It would be pretty bad if a girl who doesn't actually know anything about Coldplay won this. I had some friends look into her by the way, and she is a serial contest entrant that uses her large following to win anything.

Once again, thank you to everyone here for voting for Brendon and I as well as everyone else. Hopefully someone from here will win this.

Hey everyone,

I've met Jimmy in person, been to some Coldplay shows with him, and he is a huge fan, and a great guy. I agree with what he's saying about it being about the numbers now. I know there are several others on coldplaying who want to win, but really, when you think about it, Jimmy and Brandon are so far ahead of the others, it would be hard for anyone else to come close to them and beat the first place girl. If we want ANY Coldplayer to have a chance at winning, I really think this is the way to do it.

I've been clicking away...

Hey everyone,

I've met Jimmy in person, been to some Coldplay shows with him, and he is a huge fan, and a great guy. I agree with what he's saying about it being about the numbers now. I know there are several others on coldplaying who want to win, but really, when you think about it, Jimmy and Brandon are so far ahead of the others, it would be hard for anyone else to come close to them and beat the first place girl. If we want ANY Coldplayer to have a chance at winning, I really think this is the way to do it.

I've been clicking away...

Thank you Dianne. I appreciate the kind words :)

I just saw a video of you on youtube dancing to LiJ, made me laugh lol. So now I will vote for you as many times as I can till the deadline. Good Luck man!

I just saw a video of you on youtube dancing to LiJ, made me laugh lol. So now I will vote for you as many times as I can till the deadline. Good Luck man!

haha oh no! You mean the embarrassing video my friends won't take down? I'm glad it made you laugh. And thank you so much. I appreciate it.

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have clicked for me and are continuing to click! As many before me have said, I'd really love to see this go to a true Coldplay fan. Hope we can make that happen! Getting clicks is so much harder than I thought! Haha

Thank you all so much. Coldplay truly has the best fans in the world. :)

And just out of curiosity, how do you guys know who's in the lead? Haha

A Justin bieber fan is currently in the lead. Jimmy & I are right behind her. We're hoping to surpass her soon. We need everyone's help! This girl has won previous contests before. Let it go to a true Coldplay fan.

A Justin bieber fan is currently in the lead. Jimmy & I are right behind her. We're hoping to surpass her soon. We need everyone's help! This girl has won previous contests before. Let it go to a true Coldplay fan.

But how do you know she's in the lead? :confused:

But how do you know she's in the lead? :confused:

Basically we have someone looking at every page daily. I'm sure he's found an easy way to do this, but I don't want to speak on his behalf. And we have a friend who is able to tell us what links are being shared the most so we can look at them as well throughout the day and monitor those actively.

Looks like she met One Direction too, although that very well could be another boy band--I'm not familiar with them. And she met the cast of iCarly. And she won a contest that made her Selena Gomez's twitter icon for a month. WTF is the world coming to?

Isn't there some kind of rule against winning multiple contests in a year? Or were hers from other radio stations? Ugh.

Looks like you're onto something. All seem to be clear channel stations. Some stations seem to have rules on the amount of times you can win within a period of time. I read through their general station rules, but I'll send it to the pros to find something if it's there.

We gotta get one of you guys to win this.. you deserve it more.

At how many clicks is that Biebergirl now? Cause Brendon is at 1095 :)