✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I've called radio stations, the first thing they ask before announcing me as the winner is if I've won in the past 30 days for "regular" prizes. I think some of them base winning frequency on the value of the prize. Like a trip is worth more than concert tickets, and winning those, you need to wait longer before winning again. Locally, there are several Clear Channel stations but they have their own individual rules.

You all are doing great! We're gaining on her by the hour. In fairness, I know everyone wants their own shot at winning this contest but its soon to close. With the amount of time left, its between Bieberfan and JimmyD and I. Who knows if this girl is even a Coldplay fan? She might just want to win the contest for the sake of winning. Everyone has really pulled through for us the last couple of days but since its ending soon we really want to see one final push! Both Jimmy and I think she's cheating by using a computer program. That makes it unfair to everyone else in the contest. If we is indeed cheating, that would make Jimmy and I the supposed winners. Jimmy and I are earning our clicks the honest way and it would be a shame to see her win, knowing theres a possibility of her cheating. I can't thank everyone enough for what they have done so far. If we win, we'll be sure to post a review and pics of the show! Much love, Brendon

I just got this default message when I clicked on the page:

"Unfortunately, this IP (**.***.**.***) has been used the maximum of 200 times by all of the players.

This click has not been counted."

I'm quite sure I didn't reach 200 yet. HAGUADGHFJKERHJFDNBFDABDFFKADF >:(

[edit: Nevermind, after 15 minutes it let me click again and it counted :)]

I just got this default message when I clicked on the page:

"Unfortunately, this IP (**.***.**.***) has been used the maximum of 200 times by all of the players.

This click has not been counted."

I'm quite sure I didn't reach 200 yet. HAGUADGHFJKERHJFDNBFDABDFFKADF >:(

[edit: Nevermind, after 15 minutes it let me click again and it counted :)]

I clicked Brendon a couple of times but the clicks always stay at 1218, though they tell me every time that my click has been counted. :confused:

This happen to me all the time. When strikie post that he got the 1100th click, I got that number too. How is this possible? :inquisitive:

Something is messed up with the system. That IP address it told me wasn't mine (wtf?) and later on it said I already voted within 15 minutes and then it gave another IP which also wasn't mine. Some bots must be at work?

I got the above thing as well. It stopped when I closed down the browser window and started a new session. Maybe your browser remembers the site you visited and then comes up with the previous version/doesn't really do the click the link needs to be counted.

This just gave me the idea to try to use different browsers... since they got my IP wrong they might not even check it (but what do I know).

btw, Brenden at 1255. Let's not make the Bieber girl win, mwuahahaha! She seems already spoiled enough.

PLEASE HELP A DREAM COME TRUE....

Hello to everyone this morning!!!

I'm not sure If I am posting this in the right place, as I never really do this sort of thing... However, I've noticed I'm not the only one out there on this quest.

My local radio station is having a contest to see who can get the most "clicks" to try and win 2nd row seats & passes to meet the band themselves. Assuming you're all on this website for one reason only (:D ), I'm sure you'd try and get these too.

I don't usually like to post anything that people could pity me on, but this is something very important, that most of close friends & even my own mother does not know about.

I have loved Coldplay for 9 years. That's 3,285 days. Up until last year I had dreamed of seeing them for what seemed like ages. Through the years.. the radio, cassette tapes, CDs, the birth of the iPod... I had it all. I had heard they were playing Lollapalooza in Chicago last year and I decided my boyfriend (who loves them because of me hehe) and I just HAD to go. We bought tickets months in advance. My time was coming!

Just 8 days before our 14 hour trip by CAR to Chicago, I was found unconcious and unclothed outside of our apartment in NYC. I'm sure you can imagine what I went through. Fortunately, as I am writing this now, I am physically okay. I had a lot of troubles for awhile after that (and still do)...even contemplating not going to see my favorite band, to stand in a large crowd, for fear of what had just happened.

I forced myself to go, and was brought to tears by the first notes of MX. I couldn't see a damn thing. I never did. (I'm only all of 5'1) Our motto for that trip was "Life is for Living". It was indescribable to say the least.

Their music has helped me cope with many things in life. Teenage angst, moving all the time, making new friends, heartbreak, death, happiness, saddness, and my most recent troubles.

This to me would be a dream come true, as I know it would be for most of you too. I've been trying to get everyone on my facebook to help, but there is only so much they can do. I don't think it's fair people on twitter are saying "leaked demi lovato boob pictures" and posting their link for the contest along with it.

I wholeheartedly want to win this for the right reasons. Anyone who knows me, knows I talk about Coldplay way too much (haha). I feel given the chance to meet them and being able to say THANK YOU for keeping me sane all these years, would be the best gift ever given to anyone. It's like closure to me.

So please, if you could please just click that link for me. You can click every 15 minutes. Share with your friends on twitter, facebook, email, wherever! Please help me make OUR dreams come true & get me some closure! I would forever be indebted.

http://www.radio1045.com/common/shareme3/index.php?linkid=1274

Thank You for reading

Your's truly

-A

Something is messed up with the system. That IP address it told me wasn't mine (wtf?) and later on it said I already voted within 15 minutes and then it gave another IP which also wasn't mine. Some bots must be at work?

I got this a few times too. :shrug:

Click!

Yes, something must be seriously messed up. The last two days I did not even switch on my computer at home at all as I was out working (I did some clicking from the office (:wink3:)) But I get the same message - that I voted already within the last 15 minutes, so how can that be if I have not used my IP adress for 48 hours? :angry:

The bieber girl is at 1691. I'm losing hope but I can only have my fingers crossed that she's cheating. I've been clicking on mine all day. Something isn't adding up. With all my personal friends clicking & you all clicking for us, this isn't adding up. I feel like some clicks arent adding up. Thanks everyone again. I'm hoping Jimmy can pull off some click at the show tonight. Until then, I can hope a miracle comes through & we come out on top.

Again this:

Thanks for clicking!

Unfortunately, this IP (xx.xx.xxx.xxx) has been used in the last 15 minutes by you or someone else.

This click has not been counted.

Brendon McDevitt is still at 1361 clicks. Keep sharing!

But that is not my ip number! And also, it's on 1361 the last 5 minutes at least. I don't think it is possible. :angry: