✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For how much are you behind? I'm still clicking, all day long. 868 now.

Yesterday we were about 7 behind and now we're like 200 behind. She somehow got over 200 votes overnight. I don't see how that's possible.

Thanks for clicking! It means a lot to us!

The Bieber girl already won a contest by this radio station recently (yeah AS WELL) so I guess she can't join a contest for a while.

I noticed that the counting is fucked up again. When I clicked the 700 so did Vannessa apparently, but I am sure it took me more than 15 minutes to click so wtf counting system! >:(

I am thinking of turning on the computers here in the PC room (that's like 40 of them) and vote on each of them. But the IP's will give away that all those PCs are standing in the same place >.< - would that work?

The Bieber girl already won a contest by this radio station recently (yeah AS WELL) so I guess she can't join a contest for a while.

I noticed that the counting is fucked up again. When I clicked the 700 so did Vannessa apparently, but I am sure it took me more than 15 minutes to click so wtf counting system! >:(

I am thinking of turning on the computers here in the PC room (that's like 40 of them) and vote on each of them. But the IP's will give away that all those PCs are standing in the same place >.< - would that work?

It's worth a shot. It's not technically cheating! Thanks for clicking. And yeah, the numbers totally don't match up with the number of clicks we've been getting. It's so frustrating. :/

It didn't work :( I could log into the PCs simultaneously, but when I clicked on the link on another PC it gave me the same number of clicks!

No idea how that click system works then :shrug:

Argh! Again it tells me my IP-adress has voted in the last 15 minutes. But I just came home and switched on my computer. :confused: So unless my cat is using my computer when I am away (which would explain a lot :uhoh2:) the system is really messed up.

Thank you all so much for clicking. Obviously the voting system has MAJOR issues. I'm hoping for a miracle, as tomorrow is the last day of the contest and we are about 300 clicks behind.

Keep clicking for us though, we're not giving up yet!

Thanks!

Sara