✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

World Soccer (Football) Question

Elway

I like soccer, but living in a place where it's not as popular as elsewhere in the world, this question will come off as stupid to many.

I was curious if there's a website (I can't find one) that shows international soccer league friendlies, such as Liverpool versus Celtic, Milan versus LA Galaxy, or Barcelona vs Birmingham, Chelsea vs Mexico City, etc.

In other words, would a team from the english premier play a team in the japanese league? If so, where could I find this info?

What an odd thread, as if there's a site constantly playing top teams against eachother. I know of stream sites, but they aren't that hard to find.

not yey maybe never ...

Are you dense? You've never heard of random teams playing each other in friendlies before? And you think it will never happen?

but these lot may help

http://www.mcfc.co.uk this is the future of football... Welcome

OK how is the Man City site going to help? Serious question here, the persons asking for a site that shows live football, you're posting a link to the official Man City website, how are "these lot" going to help exactly?

Welp, I found this.

http://www.kckrs.com/a-very-kckrs-guide-to-summer-friendlies-in-america-and-canada/

I've seen ads for several of these on Fox Soccer and the MLS website. Almost every summer a couple of the top british clubs do a tour of the U.S., and I remember the LA galaxy did a weird winter tour, playing national teams of southeast asia. There's also things like the emirates cup, where 4 clubs from different countries play a somewhat meaningless tournament each July. If you're interested in where to watch. Some are televised, and for all else try sites like atdhe and firstrowsports.

Guest howyousawtheworld

They will no doubt be showing a few friendlies on it but you should try out eplsite.com. I use it frequently to watch f1 races that aren't broadcast on the BBC but also for foreign football leagues and such.

What an odd thread, as if there's a site constantly playing top teams against eachother. I know of stream sites, but they aren't that hard to find.

Are you dense? You've never heard of random teams playing each other in friendlies before? And you think it will never happen?

OK how is the Man City site going to help? Serious question here, the persons asking for a site that shows live football, you're posting a link to the official Man City website, how are "these lot" going to help exactly?

our friendlys in our summer conquest of china will be streamed via a portal in HD.

Probably would have been smarter to post the link to the portal then, but regardless you originally said there is no such site, and now you're claiming you were posting a helpful link when you just wanted to post City's site.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Is Man City's marketing campaign so poor that their are so fans are so desperate to promote the team on internet forums?

To be fair why anyone would support them these days is beyond me. No history, no culture (anymore), no meaning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...