✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is the fittest member of Coldplay?!

Til_Kingdom_Come

^ :thinking: that last statement was very false. Anyways, I don't like Justin Bieber as a singer, as a person he's kind of annoying too...at least from what I've seen...and I can't stand his earrings! :P but I don't hate him as a person, he's just really, really annoying.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris has to be the most fittest as he has the most fangirls to run away from

as my dream :inquisitive:

I ran behind him to catch him, but I am crushed by the crowd in the concert. there was his wife Gwyneth Paltrow screaming "darling run at me" she had her bodyguard and there were children.

we are crazy fangirls :\

Chris has two earrings

what do you all have with the poor Justin Bieber, everybody loves Justin Bieber :shocked2:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4364320/Coldplay-Chris-Im-too-old-to-collaborate-with-Justin-Bieber.html

We need to sing What Makes You Beautiful to Chris because I think he looks 10x better that Justin

Jonny's great cause he likes wearing hats (like me :dance: ) Chris is amazing because he can ride unicycles and jump really high and sing and do all this crazy stuff, Guy is awesome cause he like photography and antiques and is incredibly handsome, and Will it just extremely cool!

Will settled that question during an interview at Capital FM last month. According to will, the fittest Coldplay member is ........ drum roll...... Will:laugh3:

actually, if you are talking about the interview at Absolute Radio Will said Chris is the fittest and he is the most unfittest.

It's here, at around 4:30:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-rvo172qNw&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay interview backstage at the Emirates Stadium - Will Champion - YouTube[/ame]

(sorry if I'm sounding annoying, I just remembered the interview and watched it one more time to confirm :) )