✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who is the fittest member of Coldplay?!

Til_Kingdom_Come

i know chris is always sort of saying how crap he is at singing and playing musical instruments in interviews on TV or radio. and he even said that princess of china was his favourite song off mylo xyloto because he wasn't in it much. surely if he hated his voice that much he would have chosen m.m.i.x or mylo xyloto or a hopeful transmission?! :P LOL! anyways

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like cool, rainy places better than hot, rainy places or cool, dry places. Plus, Coldplay (at least 3/4 of Coldplay) are from England and are I would bemore likely to see them in concert there. they don't come to Thailand or Colorado very often.

Yeah, Chris is a bit strange sometimes...he barely ever answers questions seriously.

My vote is for Will, having seen him shooting jump shots while some of the guys were horsing around with a basketball in one of the videos 0n the "Live 2003" DVD. He's got a great stroke and can knock 'em down. Oh, he's also got a vertical leap that would make Blake Griffin envious :shocked2:

I like cool, rainy places better than hot, rainy places or cool, dry places. Plus, Coldplay (at least 3/4 of Coldplay) are from England and are I would bemore likely to see them in concert there. they don't come to Thailand or Colorado very often.

Yeah, Chris is a bit strange sometimes...he barely ever answers questions seriously.

Oh just because Chris hides lot of things ;)

does anyone know how to post a picture or video onto a post your'e doing on a thread so you can actually see it without following a link? thanks.

p.s. does anyone know how to do spoiler buttons? thanks.

LOL. computers aren't my strong point.

For pictures you use "Insert image" and for video you use "Insert link".

To do the spoiler button you write: [ spoiler ] your message [ / spoiler ] without any space between the brackets.

I hope this helps!

If we're talking 'fittest' as in healthiest / works out most / etc. then I'd have to go with Chris or Guy. Chris obviously lifts weights and practices yoga, but from what I understand, Guy is a pretty avid runner (which I can relate to :P )

Now, if it's a question of who is the best looking, I don't really know. Frankly, none of the members of Coldplay are hard to look at :P

hah lol. i like chris!! :):):):) :heart:

Really? Because I don't think you made that clear yet.

CHRIS MARTIN!!!!:rolleyes: is hot!

i think guy looked cute earlier on but, i definitely prefer chris!! :D

yep, but chris has a tiny earring, but he's still hot :)

cool. i'll try and get a definitive answer in a month or so, but we both know chris is no #1 !!!:heart:

i prefer blue eyes (not green eyes, sorry! :)) so chris wins.

cool. lol. still prefer chris even after seeing that pic.

yah but chris is hot. you've got to agree

no!!!!! chris is the only one for me!!! lol