✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like fantasies and si-fi?

Glittertrondami

Does any one like reading or watching fantasies or animated stories about princesses and si-fi or animated series/ movies (or anything relating to cartoons)

I like Narnia, the last air bender (Legend of Korra has not aired in my country yet) and Brave.

Also can some one give me a summary on Harry Potter, my parents won't let me read/ watch it.

Isn't the Entertainment & Arts section of the forum a better place for a thread like this?

They have a Harry Potter thread and a Avatar thread as well. Oh I see you already posted in it.

With si-fi you mean Sci-Fi I assume?

If your parents won't let you see Harry Potter, but let you on the internet it's you chance! You can see Harry Potter on the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if the books in its whole are online as well. At least a summary is ... if your google skills are good enough you'll find it with much ease.

Aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta :nice:

harry potter

so theres this kid named harry potter and he has two parents but they die becauce this bad guy named voldemort killed them and he was there but he was a baby and thats why he has a scar on his forehead so now he lives with his aunt and uncle i think but he gets a bitch load of letters from hogwarts which is a magic school for wizards and there he meets ron the redhead one and hermione the emma watson one and then they do something to save hogwarts and harry learns something from his past to defeat voldemort and every movie is that, him doing something for him to find out something to defeat voldemort and then at the end he defeats him so yeah and also snape is bad or good i think spoilers he´s the half blood prince

i only watched every movie once

• 2 weeks later...

I've never cared for Harry Potter (Sorry!) but I dig sci fi. I love newer sci fi, like Prometheus and stuff, but my big thing is that cheesy 50s stuff. Anything with time travel and aliens really! :D Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek...I like all the stereotypically nerdy stuff.

Also can some one give me a summary on Harry Potter, my parents won't let me read/ watch it.

why??? Harry Potter is absolutely brilliant :D I went to the studios in London and it was brilliant! The books are fantastic and the movies are amazing!

They start off with Harry at about 11 living with his aunt and uncle ( and cousin) and they're horrible to him, he finds out he's a wizard and it's about his journeys and adventures at time at Hogwarts (the wizard school). Voldemort (an evil wizard) attempted to kill Harry when he was about 1 and killed his parents, he fights him in every film/book except the third.

5 stars/5stars

Does anyone like back to the future? :D