✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris should write a solo album?

LoryABjerre

^ The cover is the cover of the album Every mother counts made for charity. It's a symbol, a bit abstract I guess, but the album definitely is for what Veronique said. He may sing it for his children or his wife at concerts, as he often dedicates Yellow or Paradise to them, but the work for the album Every mother counts isn't specifically for Gwyneth & Chris' children.

By the way what you do is really nice Lory :)

it's just a civic duty, and I'm really sad when I see these mothers and even their children ( children so tired, I saw even a child who had fever, but the mother is not so much worried. I say to her : baby haver need of drink and go in the refuge and hold baby in a cool place, not outside in the heat.

a fan told me. she said, was mainly for Apple and ago after charity. (just see the cover there are not mothers and children on the cover)

I'm not very far I give the little money that I can give to homeless mothers in the street that shows the photo of their children. who playing instruments music when she can not even play

or then give money to the mothers with their babies because ask to me in the street (refugees) for buy diapers for their children.

Anyway I do not know the problems of mothers and their children. I'm not interested. I'm single with no children.

No Lory, the fan who told you that was wrong. Again, Every Mother Counts has nothing to do with Gwyneth and her children.

So was just an idea that will never apparently

newpaper of 2009 :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jun/04/chris-martin-dismisses-solo-album

http://backseatcuddler.com/2009/06/10/chris-martin-will-never-release-a-solo-album-unless/

because he does not want to be dumped by his wife Gwyneth Paltrow means that Coldplay songs belcong to Gwyneth Paltrow . :thinking: