✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris should write a solo album?

LoryABjerre

after this thread :

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67223

My idea is that there are many songs that were not in an album coldplay or were given to other artists.

a person who does not ask to shine in showbiz and be recognized, humble man. this is why, has never written a solo album.

Coldplay songs are commercial is impersonal everyone can identify .

and listen to my solo album that is a great idea for once.

I ask Chris should write a solo album?

Me I say YES :nod:

this is a solo album he did not need the others men for her album is for himself is his baby nothing commercial, nothing great but just simple and unique .

Coldplay songs he gave to the others, publics, advertising, movies... but not for himself. (his pride) the made ​​to be proud when he writes a song, he never really expressed because is for everyone . and I often heard that looser for listening to Coldplay.

^ Chris does get quite a lot of credit from the media for the Coldplay songs, and he doesn't give songs to the band, they make them together, even though, especially for their first albums, he had started them already.

I think he needs his bandmates to make an album, as they balance his craziness out, and, most importantly their participation is what makes Coldplay songs so special and great. He did write great songs for other artists, but not for himself, indeed (well, not that we know of, of course!!). But don't you think it means he doesn't see himself as a solo artist ?

^ Chris does get quite a lot of credit from the media for the Coldplay songs, and he doesn't give songs to the band, they make them together, even though, especially for their first albums, he had started them already.

I think he needs his bandmates to make an album, as they balance his craziness out, and, most importantly their participation is what makes Coldplay songs so special and great. He did write great songs for other artists, but not for himself, indeed (well, not that we know of, of course!!). But don't you think it means he doesn't see himself as a solo artist ?

he whispers a beautiful song he wants to give for others artists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZiS2m_SCow]Coldplay - Lukas UNRELEASED Track - YouTube[/ame]

this is a solo artist? or else the greatest writer ?

but frankly me proud in the mud to seek this song that does lose on a coldplay album sales .

No way. No solo-thing. All the songs are written by the whole band, Chris only starts the songs. He can't arrange everything on his own. Chris is not the one who comes up with a guitar riff or something. But the most important fact is that they are four friends. Chris, Jonny, Will and Guy all need eachother.

It's something he might do one day, long after Coldplay has slowed down and the guys want a sabbatical or something. I feel Jonny riffs would still be part of any solo project Chris might undertake in his old age.

The solo sessions he did back in 2009 when Eno kicked him out of the bakery were wonderful.

This Fix You version has become my favorite

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnGmG9CZBDg]Chris Martin Fix You acoustic - YouTube[/ame]

And this Yellow is fantastic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeCX8UiAIoM]Every Mother Counts 2012 - Coldplay - Yellow (Acoustic) - YouTube[/ame]

I can definitely buy an album full of this type of songs.

1 last one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Il_48U7Moc]The Scientist + Take That & Robbie Williams. Chris Martin (Radio 1, Jan 2009) mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

It's something he might do one day, long after Coldplay has slowed down and the guys want a sabbatical or something. I feel Jonny riffs would still be part of any solo project Chris might undertake in his old age.

The solo sessions he did back in 2009 when Eno kicked him out of the bakery were wonderful.

This Fix You version has become my favorite

And this Yellow is fantastic

I can definitely buy an album full of this type of songs.

1 last one

all these songs are part of Coldplay, not a solo Chris and to the international scene, I was listening in the disance.

Every Mother Counts is Gwyneth Paltrow and her two children :thinking:

so Yellow is for Gwyneth Paltrow and all songs .

because advertising is Gwyneth Paltrow gives Coldplay long time before .

So me I speak of a personal involvement alone .

just exemple

Guy when he made a solo song he is alone to compose exemple for this Japanese movie.

to be true I have listened any song to Chris alone to be involved himself. Yes strange .

all these songs are part of Coldplay, not a solo Chris and to the international scene, I was listening in the disance.

Every Mother Counts is Gwyneth Paltrow and her two children :thinking:

so Yellow is for Gwyneth Paltrow and all songs .

because advertising is Gwyneth Paltrow gives Coldplay long time before .

So me I speak of a personal involvement alone .

just exemple

Guy when he made a solo song he is alone to compose exemple for this Japanese movie.

to be true I have listened any song to Chris alone to be involved himself. Yes strange .

Non Lory, Every Mother Counts n'a rien a voir avec Gwyneth et ses enfants. C'est un projet charitable pour aider les femmes dans les pays sous-developpes. Coldplay parmi tant d'autres artists ont contribue a ce projet avec cette version de Yellow.

http://everymothercounts.org/blog/201205/every-mother-counts-2012-cd

^ She posted in French for Lory because sometimes it's the only way we find to make her understand what is going on. :lol: (and you know how much people have tried)

But I get that we're in an international forum so it's only normal to post in English. Maybe, Veronique, when you do that for Lory, you could also post that in English ?

Anyway, lemme translate what Veronique said:

No, Lory, Every Mother Counts has nothing to do with Gwyneth & her children. It's a charity project to help women in under-developed countries. Coldplay, among many other artists, have contributed to this project with this version of Yellow.

She posted in French for Lory because sometimes it's the only way we find to make her understand what is going on. :lol: (and you know how much people have tried)

But I get that we're in an international forum so it's only normal to post in English.

I know, but that's Lory's problem. If she doesn't understand English she shouldn't be posting here.

Non Lory, Every Mother Counts n'a rien a voir avec Gwyneth et ses enfants. C'est un projet charitable pour aider les femmes dans les pays sous-developpes. Coldplay parmi tant d'autres artists ont contribue a ce projet avec cette version de Yellow.

http://everymothercounts.org/blog/201205/every-mother-counts-2012-cd

a fan told me. she said, was mainly for Apple and ago after charity. (just see the cover there are not mothers and children on the cover)

I'm not very far I give the little money that I can give to homeless mothers in the street that shows the photo of their children. who playing instruments music when she can not even play

or then give money to the mothers with their babies because ask to me in the street (refugees) for buy diapers for their children.

Anyway I do not know the problems of mothers and their children. I'm not interested. I'm single with no children.

^ The cover is the cover of the album Every mother counts made for charity. It's a symbol, a bit abstract I guess, but the album definitely is for what Veronique said. He may sing it for his children or his wife at concerts, as he often dedicates Yellow or Paradise to them, but the work for the album Every mother counts isn't specifically for Gwyneth & Chris' children.

By the way what you do is really nice Lory :)

^ She posted in French for Lory because sometimes it's the only way we find to make her understand what is going on. :lol: (and you know how much people have tried)

But I get that we're in an international forum so it's only normal to post in English. Maybe, Veronique, when you do that for Lory, you could also post that in English ?

Anyway, lemme translate what Veronique said:

No, Lory, Every Mother Counts has nothing to do with Gwyneth & her children. It's a charity project to help women in under-developed countries. Coldplay, among many other artists, have contributed to this project with this version of Yellow.

not need translation, I learn already English (but grammar is a problem) but I understand English by here.

dsc02403e.jpg