October 20, 201213 yr My name is Nick and I've been a long time Coldplay fan. Thought I come and hang out here for a while. Saw them first at ACL in Austin back in 2005, inspiring me to write music. That's about it! X&Y FTW!
October 20, 201213 yr Welcome to Coldplaying I love Coldplay more than anything, I saw them this year for the first time, they inspire me too and I play piano Im Molly by the way! :awesome:
October 21, 201213 yr Welcome Nick! Actually I'm from/live in the Austin area too. Haven't seen them in ACL though. Wish I would have. Welcome to Coldplau
October 21, 201213 yr Hello and welcome, Nick! Is it just me, or are there lots of Coldplayers in Texas?
October 25, 201213 yr Hello and welcome, Nick! Is it just me, or are there lots of Coldplayers in Texas? Welcome Nick! That is good to hear that they have a big following in ATX, in Houston we had two shows but I never run into people that like them :( but I am sure there are a good amount in TX with the selling out of shows.
Create an account or sign in to comment