✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Piano

Spider-Man

^ If that's the case you would "tie" them together as thats what the curve is called. In this case, 2 quarter notes, so depending on the time signature, you would hold the note for 2 beats, or longer.

If the notes are like the harmonic chords, just play them at the same time. Harominic chords and chords mean the same thing. Harmonic means that they go together.

Broken%20Chord-Arpeggio-figure-9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You would all be proud of my right now! I just learned a simplified version of Fix You. It makes me feel great to have learned that and I can barely play the piano. I'ma practice this till it's perfect. I love the piano now! Just gotta practice every day. Any tips on how to practice both hands on how to get better?

You would all be proud of my right now! I just learned a simplified version of Fix You. It makes me feel great to have learned that and I can barely play the piano. I'ma practice this till it's perfect. I love the piano now! Just gotta practice every day. Any tips on how to practice both hands on how to get better?

I, too, am trying to learn the piano (and I'm OLD!). I never learned to play an instrument when I was younger, so I am starting from scratch (learning how to read music, etc.). When I practice, I need to break things down. I take one or two measures. I look at the music first, looking for patterns. Then I learn each hand separately before I even attempt to put them together. It is so hard but I am loving the challenge of learning something entirely new.