November 16, 201213 yr I miss the old crew. Ugh yes I've been through so many crews since I joined here that all disappeared it's sad ): Tammi, you have over twice as many posts as the 2nd highest poster. I think it's safe to say you'll be in the record books for a long, long time. Not sure if this is something to be proud of or not lol
November 16, 201213 yr I vaguely remember seeing some of your posts in the Radiohead thread a while back, but I wasn't really a fan back then so I didn't post there much.
November 16, 201213 yr I remember seeing your name a lot in MoM section good to see you back I used to be editor42
November 16, 201213 yr ...decided to pop my head in to see if I remember anyone. edit: I don't recognize most people here which is sad :( I miss the old crew.YO MIKEY Actually a lot of people have been changing their usernames lately. I'm not sure why. It's like the 7-year-itch, but different.
November 16, 201213 yr Author Only 3 months? I was convinced it was longer than that. Good to hear things are going well for you, though. :nice: Yeah, well I mean I stopped posting 3 months ago. Before then I was posting but not often at all. Hey it's the dude that was around but we never really spoke so we have no way to relate or really have a quick chat without it being awkward and weird despite both having been on the same forum for about four years. HELLO haha yeah, I do remember your username! MIKEY!!WELCOME BACK!! I'm gonna start posting outside the music forum more often if i see you around haha! haha! Renkoner! We've missed you in the Radiohead thread! and I've missed the Radiohead thread! I vaguely remember seeing some of your posts in the Radiohead thread a while back, but I wasn't really a fan back then so I didn't post there much. I think I remember your username I remember seeing your name a lot in MoM section good to see you back I used to be editor42[/color] ah I remember editor42 YO MIKEY Actually a lot of people have been changing their usernames lately. I'm not sure why. It's like the 7-year-itch, but different. yeah, I guess that's why I don't recognize so many people Mikey. :cheesy: hahaha nina Mike "radiohead fanboy" McBeatles, yeah? hahaha yup that's it!
November 17, 201213 yr Author whoa man me too. I don't even know what's happening here, guys I think we're taking back the forum...
November 17, 201213 yr whoa man me too. I don't even know what's happening here, guysomgoodness hello you :blush: yeah fyi we've been hijacking Rudy's avatar
November 17, 201213 yr whoa man me too. I don't even know what's happening here, guys SARA. HOLY SHIT HI :cheesy:
November 17, 201213 yr i remember you as the red hot chili peppers fan. if i'm not mistaken your avatar used to be a pic 'john frusciante'? :nice:
November 17, 201213 yr Author i remember you as the red hot chili peppers fan. if i'm not mistaken your avatar used to be a pic 'john frusciante'? :nice: not me, you mean Sara? So many Rudies now :dizzy: I know, I'm so confused and keep thinking that Rudy is becoming a post-whore haha
November 17, 201213 yr I know, I'm so confused and keep thinking that Rudy is becoming a post-whore haha You're not the only one to think that :nice:
November 17, 201213 yr I shold photoshop the guys from dry the river naked and post it here. I'm sure he'd return to cping immediately :wacky:
November 17, 201213 yr Author man I miss this place Fuck this place, i missed YOU people! This must be the place... [ame= ] [/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment