November 17, 201213 yr Hello, I'm a teenage Coldplayer from the glorious south-east Asian country Singapore! I've been traversing this forum for some time and decided that it's probably time to get an account here and actually start posting :) sincerest greetings to all and I hope to meet all you other Coldplayers as well :)
November 17, 201213 yr Hello and welcome! :smug: I'm in a country that's not very far from Singapore, Thailand. :)
November 18, 201213 yr Welcome! :nice: I'm from Taiwan. My brother works in Singapore. 有點好奇,新加坡用中文的時候多嗎? 跟英文的比例呢? 謝謝回答:)
November 18, 201213 yr Hello, Your country is awesome. If coldplay do Asian tour for MX tour, I'm sure they'll go to Singapore. I might have to visit your country again. :D
November 18, 201213 yr Author Welcome! :nice: I'm from Taiwan. My brother works in Singapore. 有點好奇,新加坡用中文的時候多嗎? 跟英文的比例呢? 謝謝回答:) 对不起哦, 我的中文好差 我觉得不多吧. 我们社会的青少年非常讨厌用中文沟通, 我们喜欢用英文沟通因为它比较方便用 :)
November 19, 201213 yr 对不起哦, 我的中文好差 我觉得不多吧. 我们社会的青少年非常讨厌用中文沟通, 我们喜欢用英文沟通因为它比较方便用 :) Okay. I totally understand it. :) In Taiwan, English is for tests. So people here are bad at speaking it. :laugh3: Thanks for replying. Have a nice day! :P
Create an account or sign in to comment