✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do i have a stalker? am i brent 2.0

Destrokk

yeah i need advice i guess

One girl in my school is sort of a stalker, she follows me and my friends around and whenever she sees me she has to yell my name in a "OMG YOU´RE hErE" way and she hugs me from behind too often and when I walk home she grabs my arm to say goodbye and yells my name from faraway to say goodbye again. And then she agrees with me in everything. Like, on Thursday we were planning to have a small party for christmas and I suggested sushi and she said YES oMG YES SUHI I SUPPORT YOU ANETTE and then a guy asked her why she likes sushi so much because if its raw fish (which is dumb btw sushi rocks) and she said that she actually never had sushi but if I like it then it must be good.

I seriously got out of there and got mad at how somebody could be so dumb.

But omg, the creepy part is when i was in the library with a friend finishing homework and she gets behind me and starts massaging my shoulders :anxious:

Now when she speaks to me I dont try to be nice and just tell her short answers and when i sit somewhere and she sits behind me (and I always find her bag behind me) I show an obvious annoyed face and move my bag somewhere else.

Maybe I´m just being mean, but I dont understand why she thinks we´re such great friends if I barely spoke to her when I started high school.

She´s probably not a stalker because she doesnt call me or is threatening me but maybe its the first stage? What do I do to stop this? I try to act mean but she still likes me :angry:

Darn me being such an awesome person :angry:

But omg, the creepy part is when i was in the library with a friend finishing homework and she gets behind me and starts massaging my shoulders :anxious:

UGH! :sick: Reminds me of a student that did the same to me and I was like "THE FUCK KEEP YER HANDS TO YOURSELF" but then I noticed she was acting like that to everybody...

Anyways, I would just plainly ask her what she's trying to accomplish, and say to her face that you're uncomfortable with her being all over you. Even if this is going to be a rather awkward conversation, it's still much more effective than showing her in your subtle ways that you don't like her.

Good luck getting rid of her :cheesy:

I think that acting mean won't help a lot if she still likes you.

What about asking her why does she follow you all the time and stuff? But ask that in a nice way. And maybe tell her that you could stay friends, but that it's annoying when she follows you all the time, etc.

I don´t want to be her friend :bigcry: I´m mean I know but I don´t want her around or to consider me a friend.

If this is anything like my experience they will keep telling you that you're amazing friends and try make you feel guilty for not liking them and send you texts telling you to come back because their heart is broked </3

Yeah basically its that, she sends me messages on facebook but i dont answer and she tells me that I didnt answer

idk maybe she just really wants to be your friend I was kinda like that in primary school bcos this one girl was the coolest and I just wanted to be bffl but she didnt

Yeah but in primary school... she kind of acts like a little girl though. It started when I wore my hair it two buns and she loved them so much and would compliment me all the time. And she still does and it creeps me out. I guess I´m flattered but jesus!

I think if you don't have a straightforward talk with her on why she acts this way towards you, she will just keep doing it.

UGH! :sick: Reminds me of a student that did the same to me and I was like "THE FUCK KEEP YER HANDS TO YOURSELF" but then I noticed she was acting like that to everybody...

Anyways, I would just plainly ask her what she's trying to accomplish, and say to her face that you're uncomfortable with her being all over you. Even if this is going to be a rather awkward conversation, it's still much more effective than showing her in your subtle ways that you don't like her.

Good luck getting rid of her :cheesy:

But I don´t want to hurt her feelings :sad: Because, as creepy as she acts when I talk about her it´s just more annoying than creepy. So my only argument is that she is annoying and I just think thats gonna really hurt her. What if she cries? and then I´m gonna feel guilty whenever I see her. :disappointed: