✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best double album ever?

Mudbug

There are some great songs on Quadrophenia, like 515 and Love Reign O'er Me, but as usual with the Who, Townshend would rather knock out some pretentious storyarc bullshit, rather than make a quality album like Who's Next.

I actually like Quadrophenia more, and I really like the story (even more than Tommy actually). Who's Next was actually going to be a rock opera too if you didn't know (It's called Lifehouse and Townshend actaully reconstructed it. It's an interesting read/listen if you're interested in Townshend's writing process).

Maybe because it stinks.

Second time you've posted something like that in this thread...I wonder if you've ever actually heard it? If so I can't really argue your views but if not you really should check it out, maybe you'll end up liking it:shrug:

Anyway, I still vote it the best and I reccomend it to anyone if you have the time (It is a double albums after all!):)

I never even noticed it was that long. I have the album and I pretty much enjoy every song, plus it has classics like 1979, Tonight Tonight, Zero, Bullet With Butterfly Wings. I don't really care if they made it to make money or if Billy Corgan is an asshole. I think its a great album.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...