✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New album of Death Metal Classics

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

Coldplay announce new album of Death Metal Classics

In an unexpected move, rock band Coldplay have announced that their next album, due for release in the spring, will consist entirely of death metal covers.

‘It’s true,’ confirmed Chris Martin in a radio interview yesterday. ‘There’s nothing I like more after a long day of mawkish balladry and pontificating on world hunger than winding down to a bit of hard core thrash. Once the kids are in bed, the wife and I like to curl up on the sofa, crack open a bag of macrobiotic cress and have a couple of games of Boggle while Carcass’s ‘Crepitating Bowel Erosion’ plays in the background.’

However, while many have praised the band’s bold new direction, some critics remain sceptical, suggesting that it’s no more than a cynical attempt to capitalise on actor John Barrowman’s surprise Christmas 2012 smash ‘Twenty Golden Norwegian Black Metal Hits.’

link

Not sure how reliable this article is.. There's no author but it comes from a news website.

In an unexpected move, rock band Coldplay have announced that their next album, due for release in the spring, will consist entirely of death metal covers.

‘It’s true,’ confirmed Chris Martin in a radio interview yesterday. ‘There’s nothing I like more after a long day of mawkish balladry and pontificating on world hunger than winding down to a bit of hard core thrash. Once the kids are in bed, the wife and I like to curl up on the sofa, crack open a bag of macrobiotic cress and have a couple of games of Boggle while Carcass’s ‘Crepitating Bowel Erosion’ plays in the background.’

However, while many have praised the band’s bold new direction, some critics remain sceptical, suggesting that it’s no more than a cynical attempt to capitalise on actor John Barrowman’s surprise Christmas 2012 smash ‘Twenty Golden Norwegian Black Metal Hits.’

link

Not sure how reliable this article is.. There's no author but it comes from a news website.

Well waddaya think :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky

I thought I'd post it anyway since the article mentioned a radio interview. I don't really listen to radio interviews but thought something might come up later :wink:

link

Wow! Sounds awesome!! I can't wait! Yet another genre for them to explore. This will be the best album yet, I can feel it.

Guest LiquidSky
It's from a satirical news site, it's not true :)

Ahhh!!! Ok! I did not believe it but thought others might have info.:laugh3: