✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gaming Systems

rf_ucsd

Bill Gates loses money for every X-box he sells. He makes a $500 machine and sells it for the same price as a PS2 to try and make the other companies go out of business. If you want action/sports games' date=' go with the X-Box. If you're an RPG fan like me, the PS2 is definitely the way to go. PS2 has most of the games that X-box has, but not vice versa. For instance, Squaresoft games are only made for Sony consoles (and old nintendo systems). Plus, you can get all the old classic PSX games and play them on the PS2. Or you could always get a Dreamcast :lol:[/quote']

This was great feedback, especially regarding the RPG gaming. Thank you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh... i never played xbox, so i dunno if it's good or not... but i played gamecube and ps2... and they're great videogames.

I think the gamecube games are way better than the ps2 games... like, you have metroid prime, mario sunshine, zelda wind waker and star wars rogue squadron. (man, this game owns).

The lil gamecube discs kinda are kinda annoying though.

Ps2 has more games... and it can play dvd movies... i don't really like the ps2 games though. Gamecube and xbox graphics are better, i think. But ps2 has more online games... well, that's what i heard...

Ps - Buy a Gamecube cos you can play mario kart double dash there! :D

I don't like sports games, but I love rpgs. I'm really tired of Sony's selection, they're mostly the same they're all a lot like Crash bandicoot like the controls etc.

However I absolutely LOVE the Final Fantasy series so I had to get a PS1 and sure enough they make X and X-2 which, though I want so badly, its not worth $180 plus the game. On top of that almost all DDR games are for PS2, but still I don't think its worth it. I can say what real PISSED ME OFF is that they made the latest DDR Game for X-box ONLY! :angry: :angry: :angry: AGH! It makes me want to wreak havoc on Bill Gates with my katana. At least I still have my stepmania