✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gaming Systems

rf_ucsd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it a matter of personal choice , but the true fact is xbox is the more powerful console at the moment which means better graphics and faster processing , plus you dont need no memory cards , xbox live is quite as fast as normal pc online gamming . plus the xbox can even emulate many of the old retro games . so at the end of the day if its power you want go with the xbox . plus theres some great deals on xb at the moment which means its cheaper than the ps2 .

i have both consoles and i must admit the xbox as a slight edge over the ps2 .

now go buy the xbox you wont be dissapointed !!!

HTTXB :sneaky:

xbox may not have the vast amount of games over ps2 , but then most of the games on ps2 are being remade not ported from the ps2 which means slight improvments graphicaly . also 2004 will see the releases of games like the mighty HALO II - DOOM III - FABLE - GTA 4 - plus more . these games will never make it onto the ps2 due to processing power . so basicaly xbox games are that much better overall compeard to ps2 . also its rumoured xbox II maybe out well before ps3 like sometime in 2004 ? and will be even more powerfull !

HTXB :sneaky:

Bill Gates loses money for every X-box he sells. He makes a $500 machine and sells it for the same price as a PS2 to try and make the other companies go out of business. If you want action/sports games, go with the X-Box. If you're an RPG fan like me, the PS2 is definitely the way to go. PS2 has most of the games that X-box has, but not vice versa. For instance, Squaresoft games are only made for Sony consoles (and old nintendo systems). Plus, you can get all the old classic PSX games and play them on the PS2. Or you could always get a Dreamcast :lol: