April 24, 201313 yr What with all these threads about alcohol, drugs, hippies, curb-stomping, eating disorders and the like, here is a thread that I'm starting simply for shit jokes. Join in if you want. Rick Astley owns a Pixar DVD collection and he'll lend you anything, but not the one about the old man in a balloon... he's never gonna give you Up. My girlfriend said she was dumping me over my obsession with the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face... I saw a man last night trying to steal my gate. Didn't want to say anything in case he took a fence.
April 24, 201313 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QACSo5xk3dE]Sir digby chicken caesar 1x01 - YouTube[/ame]
April 24, 201313 yr Author I can only think of really offensive jokes :uhoh: Post them with spoilers.
April 25, 201313 yr Why did the chicken cross the road? To avoid Pentagonal, who was threatening to curb stomp him?
April 28, 201313 yr Imagine you're in a hole 50 meters deep, with slippery, smooth sides, and you have no equipment of any kind. How you you get out? Stop imagining.
April 28, 201313 yr I was in a pub in London on a saturday night and I noticed two women by the bar. They both had a strong accent, so I asked: "Hey, are you two ladies from Scotland?" One of them turned to me and sreamed: "It's WALES you idiot!" So I immediately apologised and said: "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?" That's all I remember.
Create an account or sign in to comment