✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DO THE MEMBERS OF THE LOUNGE CROSS THE ANIMALS?

Cobalt

I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf the other day.

I would like to play with you all.

Who has the game in their possession and would be willing to... open their gates for me?

:wink3:

831265-cf33d9fc-d6d4-11e2-ab0c-29cd98e6adfc.jpg

Oh and I suppose you could talk about the old games too.

YES I KNOW IT'S A VIDEO GAME THREAD BUT FRANKLY whenever I post this stuff in Tech forum nobody gives a shit, and not all Loungers go there.

^^ No, it's not like Pokémon. You basically go live in a town filled with talking animals, who help you get situated in the town. You do work to earn money to help pay off the money you owe for your house and to upgrade it with whatever you want. There are also a variety of achievements and such.

Your poll options are quite discriminatory to those like me who don't have a clue what you're talking about. :(

m8

^^ No, it's not like Pokémon. You basically go live in a town filled with talking animals, who help you get situated in the town. You do work to earn money to help pay off the money you owe for your house and to upgrade it with whatever you want. There are also a variety of achievements and such.

It's more similar to the Sims than Pokemon. Life-simulation game, there are some nice features added to this one. In the new one there are a few more customisation options and better online play imo.

Though not being able to send a letter to your friends is total rubbish.

I cross the animals :nod:

I have apples and oranges, as well as some tropical fruits, in case you want to trade.

But I must warn you: I'm really awkward when playing with other people. I never really know what to do.