✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'll visit London! Any Tips?

Lost Boy

Hey Coldplayers! I'll visit London in some weeks, I've never been there before, so I wanted to ask you what should be on my bucket list for London? I'll stay 7 days, of course i'll visit the bakery, but maybe you have some other tips for me? I'm looking for some must-do's, especially some quiet "unknown" places, or some parks where you can get inspired to write some lyrics... Of course I'm looking for some cool pubs/bars as well, would be nice with live music!

Thanks in advance for every hint :laugh3:

Get a 7 day oyster card, And your travel on the tfl bits are sorted.

They're pretty similar but the 7 day zone 1 and 2 cards so handy. They work out rather cheap as well if you are travelling around a lot.

My two tips would be;

- get the bus at least once so you are not always travelling on the underground. Plus it will help you see more of the city.

- go to Camden to try some of the street food, if not all of it. It is one of my favorite things about London.

^ Try to go to Camden on a Saturday or Sunday so you can see the market and as Emma said, there'll be lots of street food.

As for pubs and bars, I like Lockside Lounge in Camden and the Lexington in Angel. There isn't that many nice pubs in central London. I like the Crown & Two Chairmen in Soho. It isn't touristy, the people are friendly and the food is nice too. And they also have a really cute pub dog :)

Also this place is really cool! http://www.wahaca.co.uk/

There's one in Soho :)

I really like Hampstead Heath if you wanna go to a park.

You should also go to Notting Hill/ Portobello Road.

And you should go to Winter Wonderland if it's open when you're here.

http://www.hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/

I've lived in London for about two years so let me know if you any questions.

They're pretty similar but the 7 day zone 1 and 2 cards so handy. They work out rather cheap as well if you are travelling around a lot.

My two tips would be;

- get the bus at least once so you are not always travelling on the underground. Plus it will help you see more of the city.

- go to Camden to try some of the street food, if not all of it. It is one of my favorite things about London.

7 day travel cards no longer exist, you need an oyster. But you can load only zone 1 & 2. But review the map as some places are outside zones 1 & 2

Check Kensington Palace. The place is beautiful and you can have a chance to enjoy the coffee by the park - especially when the weather is so nice. I feel it's a different kind of park because maybe the atmosphere that creates it more enjoyable. Thought it was one of the best highlights I have visited this year. Princess Diana has lived there before she died. Oh, and check the museum too. I believe the price is around 16 pounds-ish. But if you really like going to the museum, it'll be worth it :)