✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why do girls.....!!!!

Simon7

it depends on the person. if the person doesnt impress and make me annoyed, i'll pretend to not to see their messages and ignore. i dont wanna make arguments or anything later on because i dont want to hurt myself too. it's regardless both men or women. if the person is chatty enough, likes to talk and has a good personality, i'll go along :)

it depends on the person. if the person doesnt impress and make me annoyed, i'll pretend to not to see their messages and ignore. i dont wanna make arguments or anything later on because i dont want to hurt myself too. it's regardless both men or women. if the person is chatty enough, likes to talk and has a good personality, i'll go along :)

You know what's funny? It really doesn't matter how much you try to politely tell a person you're not interested in them, they're always pissed at you (or on rare occasions, the person acts like a decent human being and accepts your desinterest in a reasonable manner, but that happens maybe... once in a lifetime). I had something similar happening to me, and I chose to tell the half truth. The person got really annoying and behaved rather childish, and I told I had a shit load of stuff to do and didn't really have time to talk to anybody. In the end I told this person I might respond to their email, but shouldn't be pissed if I don't and must not take it personally.

Haven't heard a word from said person since lawl :awesome:

Why are humans so freaking annoying :|

*retreats back into the cave and contemplates life*

You know what's funny? It really doesn't matter how much you try to politely tell a person you're not interested in them, they're always pissed at you (or on rare occasions, the person acts like a decent human being and accepts your desinterest in a reasonable manner, but that happens maybe... once in a lifetime). I had something similar happening to me, and I chose to tell the half truth. The person got really annoying and behaved rather childish, and I told I had a shit load of stuff to do and didn't really have time to talk to anybody. In the end I told this person I might respond to their email, but shouldn't be pissed if I don't and must not take it personally.

Haven't heard a word from said person since lawl :awesome:

Why are humans so freaking annoying :|

*retreats back into the cave and contemplates life*

im actually happy when people tell me the harsh truth so i can say thank you to them for not letting me waste my time with them and being smart by telling the truth before it was too late

and i do that too, when something annoys me i just tell the truth, i dont waste my time, the person that annoys me doesnt waste time either, they might hate me or think im an arrogant prick but give them time to process that in the end i was right

i can tell you why we do that. Maybe someone told you before me, but I'm too lazy to read all the post (cause I'm not so good with english)

ME, when I talk to someone and don't talk anymore is cause

a) I want to be interesting and wait he talks me again

b) i'm not interesting that boy

sad and cruel reality

i can tell you why we do that. Maybe someone told you before me, but I'm too lazy to read all the post (cause I'm not so good with english)

ME, when I talk to someone and don't talk anymore is cause

a) I want to be interesting and wait he talks me again

b) i'm not interesting that boy

sad and cruel reality

I am a boy and I think (and do) the same as you.

No lo sabía. :lol:

Bueno, soy un chico y pienso de la misma forma, así que te doy la razón.

hahahah te lo hice notar porque es entretenido encontrar gente de habla hispana en este foro.... bueno siguiendo el tema de este post (lo escribire en ingles para que los demas entiendan)

guys, when a girl stop talking to you, you have to talk again. If she stopped again, let it her go, and if she come back, she is interested in you. if not, so go to flirt or talk with someone else haha :D

hahahah te lo hice notar porque es entretenido encontrar gente de habla hispana en este foro.... bueno siguiendo el tema de este post (lo escribire en ingles para que los demas entiendan)

Lo es, realmente, y es un gusto saber que hay muchos por aquí. :) Aunque solemos hablar en inglés y por eso no nos enteramos. :lol:

guys, when a girl stop talking to you, you have to talk again. If she stopped again, let it her go, and if she come back, she is interested in you. if not, so go to flirt or talk with someone else haha :D

Also applicable to girls who find guys like me. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Right, when you message them being fb, tinder anything g

Why do the ignore you when you know they seen the message

Just fucks me off.

Whether you know them or not

Isn't it a bit rude?

Just really fucking annoying

Given that we all know a little about Simon and his characteristics, it should be abundantly clear why anyone would ignore any of his advances. The main reason being; they don't want their severed head in his fridge and their violated, dismembered corpse rotting in a back alley dumpster as one of the many victims to have gone before. I think, as rational human beings, we can all come to a big, happy Coldplay family agreement that this is the most logical reason.