✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

question about track length

Coldplaying@Hogwarts

Does anyone else who purchased the iTunes version have the same problem? "Fly On" finishes at the 3:50 mark and then it's silence until about 6:20 when "O" kicks in. Not sure if it is just me hence I'm checking, but if it is supposed to be like that it's a right pain the neck especially as it's my favourite track and I can't listen to it on repeat!!

Does anyone else who purchased the iTunes version have the same problem? "Fly On" finishes at the 3:50 mark and then it's silence until about 6:20 when "O" kicks in. Not sure if it is just me hence I'm checking, but if it is supposed to be like that it's a right pain the neck especially as it's my favourite track and I can't listen to it on repeat!!

That's cause it's a hidden track, leaving a long gap, however annoying, is not an uncommon practice. Many, many bands have done it. That being said, yes on the deluxe version they cut the long gap, probably cause 3 more songs follow and it probably wouldn't make much sense

Makes sense, I was only surprised as the gap wasn't there when streaming the album from iTunes the week before. Seemed to work fine without the gap there but I understand why it's included now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...