May 15, 201412 yr After a very long search, I found this. :dozey: Not sure if real tho, but it's very similar. I prefer it over the original.
May 15, 201412 yr I was hoping that the picture was just weird. I don't like the dark cover. It's harder to make out the details
May 15, 201412 yr I guess we'll see on Monday! I'm gonna be sitting outside my Target before school to get it :D
May 15, 201412 yr Actually, I just analyzed it, and this one doesn't seem to be a real one. The Target one is a little less dark than this one. Here's what I mean: Artwork posted to the left, Target artwork to the right:
May 15, 201412 yr I guess we'll see on Monday! I'm gonna be sitting outside my Target before school to get it :D I'm so excited! :D I ordered online and I'm really hoping it doesn't come late
May 15, 201412 yr I'm so excited! :D I ordered online and I'm really hoping it doesn't come late I pre ordered on the day it was announced but I never received a confirmation from Target, and I don't have an account so I have no way of checking. Plus it said it would ship on Monday, and I don't wanna wait. I'm just gonna buy it in the store and if I get a second one in the mail, I'll give it to a friend
May 15, 201412 yr I pre ordered on the day it was announced but I never received a confirmation from Target, and I don't have an account so I have no way of checking. Plus it said it would ship on Monday, and I don't wanna wait. I'm just gonna buy it in the store and if I get a second one in the mail, I'll give it to a friend That's actually smart! Plus there's nothing quite like the excitement of driving to the store and picking up a fresh copy and then listening on the way home :)
May 15, 201412 yr Or in this case on the drive to school. There's no way I'd be able to function at school knowing that the album is out and I don't have it
May 15, 201412 yr Or in this case on the drive to school. There's no way I'd be able to function at school knowing that the album is out and I don't have it haha yeah, I would be a distracted mess all day!
May 15, 201412 yr Author Actually, I just analyzed it, and this one doesn't seem to be a real one. The Target one is a little less dark than this one. Here's what I mean: Artwork posted to the left, Target artwork to the right: How'd you get the artwork directly from Target with that resolution? :o It didn't let me save the image
May 15, 201412 yr That one isn't it. It seems to be an edited version of the original to be darker. I actually have the real one. It was available on the Target site for a short time. Let me find it. EDIT: Here it is:
May 15, 201412 yr They should have had it have the moon in the middle like it did during midnight. That would have been cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 15, 201412 yr They should have had it have the moon in the middle like it did during midnight. That would have been cool Basically this! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment