✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Target Version Artwork

RiotFever

I'm so excited! :D I ordered online and I'm really hoping it doesn't come late

I pre ordered on the day it was announced but I never received a confirmation from Target, and I don't have an account so I have no way of checking. Plus it said it would ship on Monday, and I don't wanna wait. I'm just gonna buy it in the store and if I get a second one in the mail, I'll give it to a friend

I pre ordered on the day it was announced but I never received a confirmation from Target, and I don't have an account so I have no way of checking. Plus it said it would ship on Monday, and I don't wanna wait. I'm just gonna buy it in the store and if I get a second one in the mail, I'll give it to a friend

That's actually smart! Plus there's nothing quite like the excitement of driving to the store and picking up a fresh copy and then listening on the way home :)

Actually, I just analyzed it, and this one doesn't seem to be a real one. The Target one is a little less dark than this one.

Here's what I mean:

Artwork posted to the left, Target artwork to the right:

ixfl0l.png

How'd you get the artwork directly from Target with that resolution? :o It didn't let me save the image