✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Selling Tickets on the Board

Christa42

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good day. Unfortunately, due to the war in my country (Ukraine), we will not be able to attend the concert ... I dreamed about it so much. Tell me, can I return thetickets for a concert in Warsaw, or sell them to another person?

13 hours ago, I ran away said:

Returning is often not possible (but check the information or write an email to the place where you brought it from, e.g. Ticketmaster Poland). But you can try to sell them here for example.

Please tell me if I give my tickets  to friends who have the opportunity to go to the concert. They won't have a problem with a ticket with my name at the entrance?

You have to contact the place where you bought (probably Ticketmaster Poland) and ask them that! I don't know what type of tickets you have, some are not personalized but some are registered with name. Contact the place where you bought as soon as possible.

Frankfurt 

I have one ticket for Saturday that needs to be collected at box office and 2 for Tuesday that need to be collected. 

Can sell all 3 for €100 or can split them if anyone is interested. I have Covid and can’t go. So disappointed. 

Hi, I am selling a 1 Innenraum(standing) ticket for 13 July Berlin concert for 120 euros. If you want to please contact me.

PS: ı am getting my and this ticket in 11 July from stadium just in case 🙂

Edited by pınarY

Hi I have two tickets for the Coldplay concert in London on the 12th August, but unfortunately can't make this date anymore. Was wondering is I could swap tickets with somebody that has tickets for another of their London dates?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Coldplay - World Tour | Coldplay Music of the Spheres World Tour4 seated tickets for sale 30 August 2024.

I Have: 4 tickets for 30 August show Seated (General Admission)
I'm looking to sell all 4 Seated tickets (can sell in pairs if needed).
Anyone interested should send me a direct message for details.
I will show you proof of purchase and you can also verify my tickets through TicketMaster.ie directly.
Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...