✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You might have seen me in such threads as...

atlas2000

Well... I've been around for a bit but have never actually introduced myself....

So I guess my hobbies is a good place to start.. I play piano and drums. I've played the drums for as long as I can remember and I started teaching myself piano off YouTube about 3 years ago. I've been taking Piano lessons for the last two years but I still use YouTube tutorials sometimes.

I first got really into Coldplay after Glastonbury 2011. I had always liked their music but fell in love after that performance. From then on I started obsessing with YouTube videos and songs on piano of Coldplay. I am here today as a proud Coldplayer.

I like movies and music. Favourite bands include Coldplay (obviously), Arctic Monkeys and Daft Punk. I listen to a variety of genres and I will leave you now with a few artist recommendations

Gavin James

James Vincent Mcmorrow

HAIM

Hozier

Kodaline

Electric Light Orchestra

And

The travelling willburys (a monster of a supergroup).

I didn't know about these threads when I first joined so I decided to do one now. How are you anyway Jc?

Taking a break from all the leak stuff lol. Posting less here and enjoying the album.

Haha wild times! It was pretty gruesome sort of a "bloodless revolution" ;) the album is great IMO I really like it. Any standout tracks for you?? Did you see the special in full yet?

Its turning into one of my favs. In fact, 2nd best behind Rush of Blood for me. Love all the tracks to varying degrees but I guess O stands out.

No, I was out with my band for a creative session and dinner. I want to see it but I wanna find a good full copy. Alls ive run into are SD ones and the NBC version that was short.

April and May are just as bad as well ;)...[/color]

I had thought about joining for a good 6 months, but I saw how fan-crazy some of you were and I hadn't even got all 5 LPs at that time so I was like: "Nope! Not a true fan yet!" :)