✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Required for Royal Albert Hall

Mylo

Well in NY, specially Long Island, it's very hot and boring after the 4th of July so ppl have Xmas themed parties and decorate because no house should ever be without decoration, god forbid. Some ppl even in bring in snow to the gardens and yards. Radio stations play xmas music, some stores sell off the xmas goods at cheap prices just to get rid of inventory. Basically, it's a reason to party with some sparkle in your bathing suit :P.

Also, In Block Island they decorate the docks and boats with Christmas Lights :santa2::dazzled::dazzled:and make flying snow

Random but do we have a Christmas Lights Smiley?

I thought it was a thing on the forum but it's actually a thing in real life: that's so cool and unique :nice: Indeed, the Christmas lights above the ocean and with the sunset of the summer must be beautiful to see :dazzled: Thanks for sharing this :)

Hello sad Coldplayers. I'm gutted that I didn't manage to get a ticket. It seems SO unfair that the biggest fans are excluded from these amazing gigs. I'm travelling from Manchester so if anyone's situation changes and they have a spare please think of me! I keep checking the website too in a hope more tickets will become available. Boo hoo