✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Required for Royal Albert Hall

Mylo

It didn't work for me either. Please, if anyone would like to sell an extra one, I would be extremely grateful! We have not a tiny chance of seeing them in Russia, I suppose that was my first and last opportunity of getting a ticket...

The chances are more than slim, but if you have a spare ticket for Batman I'll give you money + a free artwork of anything you like :charming:

You decide to try to go after all :nice:

And I'm adding myself to the list, you never know :shrug:

You decide to try to go after all :nice:

And I'm adding myself to the list, you never know :shrug:

No actually, I'm trying to get tix for TWO friends. They're both busy so I'm helping them as much as I can. I'd love to go myself though :disappointed:

No actually, I'm trying to get tix for TWO friends. They're both busy so I'm helping them as much as I can. I'd love to go myself though :disappointed:

That's really nice of you, you're a great friend :nice: And I read on the thread of the 2nd concert at the RAH that one of them succeed to get a ticket, yay! And has the other one too?, I hope so ;)

I get you would loved to go but to console you a bit you don't have to see your wish crushed (twice for me, Paris and London -I don't think I will get through the waiting page this afternoon!-) if you haven't planned anything ;)

I need a ticket for my mother (username Hetty) for July 2nd. We've got a hotel together so if she can't go to the concert she'll be getting drunk in a pub somewhere and all of you will hurt your eyes watching her dance outside the RAH. You don't wanna see that. You really don't. :no:

So if anyone has a spare ticket, please let me know! It will be for your own good.

Well in NY, specially Long Island, it's very hot and boring after the 4th of July so ppl have Xmas themed parties and decorate because no house should ever be without decoration, god forbid. Some ppl even in bring in snow to the gardens and yards. Radio stations play xmas music, some stores sell off the xmas goods at cheap prices just to get rid of inventory. Basically, it's a reason to party with some sparkle on your bathing suit :P.

Also, On Block Island they decorate the docks and boats with Christmas Lights :santa2::dazzled::dazzled:and make flying snow

Random but do we have a Christmas Lights Smiley?

I'm going to give that number a ring every few days, *just incase* I'll probably know all the call handlers by name by the end of it.

Ha, I bet they are cursing us all calling them all the time...I called them Friday night, but no chance.

So please add me to the list!

;)

(Just to satisfy my curiosity, what's "Christmas is July"? I searched but find nothing)

I thought it was an australian thing, because it's their winter right now, so I guess they like to have christmas themed gatherings and roast dinners whilst it's a bit colder!