✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Drunk people area

gerben

Few weeks ago i was tipsy and i said to a girl "if i was lesbian you would be my type of girl" but lucky enough she was high and drunk at the same time so she didn't hear a thing, but one of my classmates did

That's kinda awkward... but I'd still take it as a compliment

Our local coconut wine rulezzz. Haha. It made me tipsy and while at it, I started reciting the elements of the periodic table and the orbitals of the electron configuration. Huhuhu

I do, and i really like it

I drink pratically everything, but i'm not really fond of white wine

Ah nice! I personally dont drink a lot, but occasionally I do like cider, gin, and some red wine :)

Ah nice! I personally dont drink a lot, but occasionally I do like cider, gin, and some red wine :)

I don't drink often, but when i do, i drink a lot, because fortunately i have a lot of resistance when it comes to alcohol.

I never got drunk in my life, but i got tipsy, even if i drank a lot, it's just impossibile for me to get propely drunk, and i don't want to push my self too much cause i'm afraid to get into alcoholic coma

I don't drink often, but when i do, i drink a lot, because fortunately i have a lot of resistance when it comes to alcohol.

I never got drunk in my life, but i got tipsy, even if i drank a lot, it's just impossibile for me to get propely drunk, and i don't want to push my self too much cause i'm afraid to get into alcoholic coma

Me too. I once got a bit tipsy but never actually get drunk in my life. I was asked once with a friend of mine, she offered me some vodka and beer but turned out I didnt like them. I think they are the worst drinks I have ever drunk in my life ha :P