January 16, 200422 yr just like noni, the man who and live 2003, by... I can't remember the name of the band.. coolers, coldman... oh yes!!! coldstar... no, that's not it.. :huh: it was cold.. play., coldplay...
January 17, 200422 yr Stevie Wonder - "Songs in the Key of Life" John Coltrane - "A Love Supreme" The Unicorns - "Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?" all purchased on tuesday for a total of $23 :D I can never find the Unicorns album :angry:
January 20, 200422 yr Author Oh, wait, Led Zeppelin III was before I bought Highway To Hell by AC/DC but I forgot to post it.... :dozey:
January 21, 200422 yr Author Tonight I purchased: Naveed- Our Lady Peace Jess is gonna be proud of me. :P :) :D
January 21, 200422 yr Wohoo, i'm gunna buy a new album tomorrow... hmm... i want heathen chemistry... but a radiohead album would be cool... i still need the bends and pablo honey. hmm... Oh yea, i want travis' 12 memories too! Gaaahh, i want em all!!!
January 21, 200422 yr i got a couple lp's and a cd over the weekend: Godspeed You Black Emperor! - f#a#inifinity (on vinyl because i already have the cd version but this one has some different things on it and comes with the greatest packaging i've ever seen) Tortoise - TNT (also on vinyl) Boards of Canada - In A Beautiful Place Out In the Country
January 21, 200422 yr Tonight I purchased: Naveed- Our Lady Peace Jess is gonna be proud of me. :P :) :D YAY BRIAN! :D Damn right I'm gonna be proud of you :sneaky: :lol:
January 21, 200422 yr Author :D It's pretty damn rare here too for some reason...That's only the second time I've seen Naveed at the store..
January 22, 200422 yr :D It's pretty damn rare here too for some reason...That's only the second time I've seen Naveed at the store.. :stunned: That's surprising cause it's all over the freakin place here...
January 22, 200422 yr On the same day: The Doors - Greatest Hits The Beatles - Let it be...naked Needless to say I listen to the latter more often.
January 22, 200422 yr Thom! You have to get the bends!!! That album is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, i almost bought it today, Fifi. i went to the cd store, and then this lil dude who works there came and asked me what I was searching for, so i was like "uhh... do you have any radiohead albums here?" And they had pablo honey for R$33 (R$3 = $1), the bends for R$28,90, kid A and amnesiac for R$30... then I asked him if they had the new travis album, and they had it, but it costed R$43, pretty expensive, so then i asked him if they had any oasis albums, and they had be here now and heathen chemistry, both costing R$28,90, so i bought Heathen Chemistry. Wow, that's such a BRILLIANT album. I just listened to it and hindu times, stop crying your heart out, little by little, born on a different cloud and better man (uhh.. i think this is the name of the bonus track) are my favourite songs. Oh yea, this was such a long post. sorry. hah
January 22, 200422 yr :lol: ok well you really really really have to get the bends!!!.......thats an order!! :sneaky: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment