✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

some advice from your long time friend Destrokk

Destrokk

don't revolve your life around coldplay because i still get friends i knew from middle school asking me what i think about jlaw dating chris martin, what i think about ghost stories and i still get war flashbacks about myself wearing a shirt with an iron on of chris' face and this one kid telling me he looks like rob schneider and other embarrassing stories i wish never happened

might not matter in the long run but when you're far from listening to british alternative rock and people still think you're the same person you were at the tender age of 12 when you're almost 18 it gets annoying so just go and listen to new music already i recommend the penguin cafe's orchestra first album "music from the penguin cafe" or if you wanna know the guy from my avi he's panda bear and his 3rd record "person pitch" is really sweet too ok well im out

godspeed, xoxox, peace

anette

(also, i wouldn't mind if every post i made on this forum was erased forever)

don't revolve your life around coldplay because i still get friends i knew from middle school asking me what i think about jlaw dating chris martin, what i think about ghost stories and i still get war flashbacks about myself wearing a shirt with an iron on of chris' face and this one kid telling me he looks like rob schneider and other embarrassing stories i wish never happened

might not matter in the long run but when you're far from listening to british alternative rock and people still think you're the same person you were at the tender age of 12 when you're almost 18 it gets annoying so just go and listen to new music already i recommend the penguin cafe's orchestra first album "music from the penguin cafe" or if you wanna know the guy from my avi he's panda bear and his 3rd record "person pitch" is really sweet too ok well im out

godspeed, xoxox, peace

anette

You could apply this to actually anything you have been obsessed with. Or you can just tell your friends that you are not a fan of XYZ anymore and that you don't care about it.

Also, hi :cheesy:

I got a bag that says "Keep Calm and Listen To Coldplay" from one of my supposed close friends for my 21st.

I was not impressed.

#justjadedloungerthings

yeah i reckon someone will stumble upon my past activities sooner or later, whether it's my friends or people from other forums is a mystery

meh just ignore it or say "im not that fond of *said thing* anymore" im still obvs involved with coldplay and still freak out when big new are announced, in april my birthday cake was coldplay themed but i dont talk about them anymore while trying to befriending someone and i stopped wearing their merch (it isnt even the official shirt lol).

godspeed, xoxox, peace

anette

some people who know i listen to coldplay still tag me with it...especially my dad. i listen to many other bands but for some reason it hasn't made a difference yet. :P