✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ginger's soundcheck

busybeeburns

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again it was wonderful. So many things happened.

I got there about 3:30 and the woman I was suppose to meet asked me if I brought a guest and I said yes then she handed me two green passes that said COLDPLAY AFTERSHOW. then my mom came behind me and the woman asked her the same and my mom said yes. She handed my mother two of the same green passes, so if there were two other poeple there we could have gotten you in. at 4 they finally let us in. I was so excited. When I walked in I could hear Chris talking. I was thinking OMG that's Chris' voice!! hehe. We walked in the theater and I saw them. I had a really good feeling I can't even explain. There were about 10 people there in the sound check thing. Chris started talking to us and told us what they were going to do. He said they were only going to do 2 songs. They did Politik. It was great. It sounds so much better live. After that someone asked them to play Warning Sign. I didn't really want to hear that song, but it was good. My mom said she liked that one. Chris, Jonny, and Guy all started talking to each other in the center of the stage and then Chris said they wanted to do something new. He said it was a song that they wanted to change up a bit. Like the notes or something. I don't remember what he said. After they finished talking they played Moses. It sounded wonderful. Then they finished that song and Chris asked people what they wanted to hear and someone said Green Eyes. Chris agreed then the other band members went off stage. Will and Jonny stayed talking to each other on the side. Guy went off to the other side and I never saw him after that. Chris talked to us again and grabbed his guitar and sat at the end of the stage. I was like less than 5 feet away from him. I stood in front when he played. He looked at me a lot, and the most of time he had is eyes closed. After he played he talked and said they would be back. They went to a table outside the theater and signed our stuff. The woman who gave me the green passes gave us a card that was the side of a record. It had the cover to a rush of blood to the head on the front and the back was grey that had coldplay a rush of blood to the head featuring in my place & the scientist. i guess it's something capitol gives out because at the bottom it said capitol real big then had the site. I handed that to Jonny and he wrote to ginger from coldplay then signed his name, then it got passed down to chris, guy, then will. hehe. Guy's signature is like the biggest on there. Then I gave my parachutes booklet to Guy and asked him to sign on the picture of him. (the black and white pictures). LOL he passed it to chris and chris was going to sign it somewheres else. Guy said no and told him she wants it here, it made me laugh, and chris said this is for ginger. i was like yeah. so I got each of there signatures on their pictures. They also signed a thin small magazine Sarah sent me. They signed there names near their pics. Since Jonny was at the end of the table I got a picture with him. They were still sitting and I was standing. I got as close as I could get to him. I noticed when they came out he had that blue coat on. While I was next to him I remember Ada taking pictures with him and he was wearing that jacket. I thought Ada was near this jacket!! lol After they signed all my stuff I got a picture with them all. They were still sitting, and I was still standing, but I got down as much as I could. I stood between Guy and Chris. I took a picture of my mother with just her and Will. She also took a picture with the whole band, but she stood between Guy and Jonny. I think her picture will look better. After they finished doing all that we had to leave, but I kind of stayed because other people were talking to them. We all talked for a while, just a small chat. OMG I forgot to tell Sarah this. She's going to like this. Guy asked me where I got that magazine from. I told him just like I told Sarah I would. My friend Sarah from Toronto sent it to me. My mom was off talking to someone else and I asked Guy when he was going to cut his hair. lol. He didn't say anything just smiled. Then they left. The show started at 7:30 some band from Tyler Texas went first. Maybe you all heard of them? I don't remember the name, but they had two female singers, female guitar player, and male bass and drummer. I usually dont like bands with girl singers, but they were actually really good. before I met coldplay I heard a guy say richard ashcroft wasnt going to be there. Ron Sexsmith came on after that girl singer band. They both played about the same time. Ron played a little longer. After that coldplay came on. I was dead center in the front of the stage. I wanted to be there because I could see everything. If I would have stood near Guy I wouldn't have gotten to see Will. I don't remember the order but I can tell you what they played. in order from what i see on the cds. lol don't panic, shiver, spies, yellow, trouble, everythings not lost, politik (which was first of course), in my place, god put a smile upon your face, the scientist, clocks, daylight, warning sign, one i love, moses, ladder to the sun. They played ladder to the sun last. I loved it. it was really good!! chris plays piano in that song. OMG Chris' little gf was there. gwyneth...she was at top in the balcony. I saw her. hehe. the songs i really like were politik, one i love, yellow, moses. I was really dissapointed in how clocks sounded :( chris' piano sounded like crap when they played that song. it sounded out of tune or something. his piano really didnt go with the rest of the song. It actually sounded really scary! I kind of hated hearing Warning Sign....all those couples holding dancing and kissing....ugh...lol it was good though. I really had a great time. It was all just so wonderful. I'd be really happy if someone actually read all what I had to say....hehe because i did write a lot. more than i expected. i'm still excited so i probably left some stuff out. i'll be back if i did! ;)