✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Imagine Dragons - Smoke + Mirrors

Sparky

New album, officially out on 17th Feb. I've listened to it and i'm seriously impressed. I liked Night Visions, solid album and lots of standouts. I think this one is more consistent. Shots and Polaroid are highlights for me :)

[video=youtube;ndtQ6ReXO-s]

[video=youtube;Rl3ELiPXFRo]

[video=youtube;4ht80uzIhNs]

Love Imagine Dragons, really looking forward to this album. Hope to see them on their tour, but I can't get tickets until I know where I end up for Uni, which won't be until August.

Night Visions was a great album, just hope this lives up to that.

Gonna have to give this new album a listen. I don't mean to offend, but I think that Night Visions was atrociously bad other than their few really good singles. They just seem like one of those bands who are like "Mandolin's and dubstep are popular right now, lets make a clappy, folk song that has lots of drums and chanting." Hoping for something more alternative and rock leaning. I heard they are a great live show and really talented, I just didn't hear that on their first record.

Because I live in Australia I have got this album now and I have got to say it is amazing. I loved Night Vision, one of my favourite albums, but Smoke + Mirrors is on a different level. All the songs fight well, but the best IMO are Smoke and Mirrors, Dream and It Comes Back to You. Seriously suggest those who are unsure to give the album a listen.

Because I live in Australia I have got this album now and I have got to say it is amazing. I loved Night Vision, one of my favourite albums, but Smoke + Mirrors is on a different level. All the songs fight well, but the best IMO are Smoke and Mirrors, Dream and It Comes Back to You. Seriously suggest those who are unsure to give the album a listen.

I agree, those are also among my favourites. A lot of really good tunes :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else surprised at the lack of attention this has received from the music world in general (except live)? Under 10m views for 'Shots' in under 3 months, much less than the likes of 'It's time' and arguably just as strong musically.

I'm going to see them in November, got tickets a while back :D

• Like 1