✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplaying App - BETA

Sparky

NOBF4gwp8Wzkzl0hTwqfNh05pm7q4aA2orIIXa4QIuUwessQ_lWUc7BYIVrQshopLQ=h900-rw

We have been working on a new app for Coldplaying. It's based off Tapatalk, with modifications and minus all the annoying stuff. I'm sure you'll all love it but there may be a few bugs so we need you to test it :)

I am currently still working the iOS version which is a massive pain to even upload to the app store so hopefully that will be online soon. The Android version has just gone online (V1.0 - BETA) and you can download using the link below. I'll announce it soon and once the iOS version is online.

Please post your feedback here and any bugs/glitches if you find any while you are browsing and posting:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.coldplayingcomforum (Screenshots and all the other stuff and still in progress)

Posting from the app here!! Working well so far, very similar to Tapatalk but I like it because that format is good. The blue and white looks very well also. Running it on my nexus 7, I'll let you know if I spot anything wrong.

Have an android and just opened it. Very similar to Tapatalk?

Yeah, it's based on the Tapatalk API. V1 is very similar too it. The main difference being the presentation, completely Coldplaying branded, no extra Tapatalk rap forums :laugh3: and the speed. Should be able to expand on top of it in the future without any problems for V2+, would need a programmer for that though!

nothing for a Windows phone? great way to ignore me >:(

The Tapatalk API i'm using doesn't support Windows at the moment, maybe they will in the future. Is the Tapatalk app on Windows? The forums will still be available through Tapatalk as usual so that's the other option.

I haven't found any either, you're able to attach images as well which is great. I prefer the layout of this to Tapatalk, ever since they updated I found it hard to find my way around, our app is much more accessible in my opinion.

Shouldn't be too long guys, sorry about the wait. Apple wants people to buy a MAC so it's more difficult for me on Windows and i'm going to hire a developer to finish it off because of the time it's taking so i'll let you know when its ready :)