✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello everybody :)

beastwars

Hi! My name is Luca, I'm 23 and I write from Italy.

I discovered CP so many years ago: the first song I heard was Bigger Stronger, but I became a fan only in 2005 when Speed Of Sound was released. After listening and loving X&Y, I listened to the previous albums and EPs and I noticed that I already knew most of the songs because they were an important part of my childhood.

I've followed CPing forum for years (starting with pre-VLV era) and now I'm here :cool:

Ciao

Hi Luca, welcome to Coldplaying :D I became a massive fan after the Speed Of Sound video appeared (and really liked In My Place). I've been lurking on here for about 10 years too, until becoming Admin a year ago :P Do you remember the official Coldplay forums too?

Hi Luca, welcome to Coldplaying :D I became a massive fan after the Speed Of Sound video appeared (and really liked In My Place). I've been lurking on here for about 10 years too, until becoming Admin a year ago :P Do you remember the official Coldplay forums too?

Thank you! I don't remember them at the moment but I read something years ago :P