✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post your artwork for each Coldplay member's birthdays!

grids

Hi all,

As Will's birthday is getting closer, we are giving you an opportunity to post an artwork, which it can be drawn or photoshopped, as creative as possible! There will be one Coldplayer chosen where the artwork will be sent to the Coldplay HQ and let them know that we, as Coldplayers, have something to give for each member :)

The artwork will be chosen based on public votes, so make sure you are voting based on your personal choice and taste (yep!).

As a matter of fact that we only have got 18 days to Will's birthday, we are making a deadline from now until 25th July 2015 at 23:59 GMT.

You know, who knows your artwork will be posted on their official account and said a thank you note thing :wink2:

Some info to be added: The artwork can be the face of each member. So this is the great time for you to show your best talent :D

Coldplay members' birthdays:

Chris: March 2nd

Jonny: Sept 11th

Guy: April 12th

Will: July 31st

Phil: August 29th

Coldplay: January 16th

*This post will be updated regularly so watch the space :)*

Thank you!

Wait so, since I'm stupid I have to ask:

Since the other Coldplay member's birthdays are over now, this competition is now only for Will, right? And you've just listed the other band member's birthday dates there so that when the year has passed we can continue this competition in this same thread for the other folks?

Wait so, since I'm stupid I have to ask:

Since the other Coldplay member's birthdays are over now, this competition is now only for Will, right? And you've just listed the other band member's birthday dates there so that when the year has passed we can continue this competition in this same thread for the other folks?

Yep :)

For this upcoming birthday, we are going to do this for Will. Then in September for Jonny, and so on.

Hope you get the idea.

Hi Coldplayers,

We will post one of the best artwork that you have already posted here and it will be posted on Facebook & Twitter tomorrow.

Make sure that you will keep checking on our posts / tweets :)

If you are chosen, congrats :D

• 1 month later...