✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Someone HATES politik!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar

Now I've heard it all... Me and my band mate were chatting the other day, and he said to me (please notice that he is a devoted coldplay fan) "I hate politik" :o . After trying to cut his throat, I asked him why... and he didn't know what to answer... he said that he didn't like the song, that it's the worst coldplay has ever done... I just can't believe it.,. was it a dream?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: :stunned:

Wow, I love Politik so much, especially live!

I've been known to rewind the end of Politik and listen to it over and over and over again. :rolleyes:

"So give me love over, love over, love over this ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Guest LiquidSky

I love Politik, so open up your eyes,

open up your eyes,

open up your eyes

Just open up your eyes

But give me love over,

Love over, love over this............ :D :D

Well, what can I say? All my 3 least favourite CP songs all listed on one page... Wonderful. Says it all, I guess... :lol: So kill me.

Actually, there's never been a bad CP song (except the unfinished ones, of course - check out Amsterdam before they came out with the album version - it's still good anyway). And I bet there won't ever be, the ones officially released anyway :D

Still, don't like Idiot much (the live version anyway), A Whisper and Politik are too tough on the ears (and the soul) for me to enjoy as much as all their other songs (except the last part of Politik which everyone - including me, absolutely loves) :)

I used to really dislike Politik... i used to skip it all the time... but then i noticed it's such a powerful song and it's soooo nice... so strong... i love it... specially the give me love over, love over, love over this.... hah i love it.. and will drums on it.. just great..... :D