✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi There! Greetings from Texas :D

SGuerra98

Hey All!

So I've finally done it. After perusing the site for years and years, I've made an account! :D It isn't without an ulterior motive. lol. Love the people on here and I've finally hit my end on my own and need a little help. After years of collecting and searching I still have not found a complete list of all the official art that Coldplay has released. Of the art I don't have I know I'm missing The Scientist and God Put a Smile Upon Your Face... I'm not sure if there are any more :( . I love the style of the art and I'd love to expand my collection. I'm waiting for two more works to be delivered (Clocks and In My Place). Please let me know with comments below or PM's I can't wait to join in more of the discussions here and become a part of the family! **Sorry if I didn't attach the pics right :) newbie**

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32153[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32154[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32156[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32157[/ATTACH]

Oh boy... I didn't realize you could only attach 5 files in a post. Here are the others I have. I'll try to upload them to imgur or something to have them all in one show. :) I'll also post the other two when I get them...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32159[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32161[/ATTACH]

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks! I've spent many hours trying to find some of these. All of the studio albums, except for X&Y, were found on the CP Store. The singles I had to find on other sources. :)

Could you name some of those sources, please? I'm thinking of buying some posters too [emoji4]

"I live to see the world"

Could you name some of those sources, please? I'm thinking of buying some posters too [emoji4]

I did a lot of googling and thankfully I found most on recordstore.co.uk Just at different times. Trouble and the singles from AROBTTH were on Ebay. I thought I had lost a few on ebay but thankfully another seller posted two more and got the ones I had lost out on. It takes time but it's so worth it. I'm working on getting the albums so I can add them to my wall of vinyl which will get bigger. I am just running out of space at home :) I also have the singles collection right up to 2006.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32163[/ATTACH]

Guest diogo_sg
I did a lot of googling and thankfully I found most on recordstore.co.uk Just at different times. Trouble and the singles from AROBTTH were on Ebay. I thought I had lost a few on ebay but thankfully another seller posted two more and got the ones I had lost out on. It takes time but it's so worth it. I'm working on getting the albums so I can add them to my wall of vinyl which will get bigger. I am just running out of space at home :) I also have the singles collection right up to 2006.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32163[/ATTACH]

That's fantastic!! Thanks alot! [emoji1] [emoji106]

You should have a room fully dedicated to Coldplay. Like Ned Flanders had for The Beatles in The Simpsons [emoji4]