✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chrises sexxy bellybutton

lothuial

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! The user picture! Ignore me... I associate people with their pictures and for some unknown reason your picture made me think you were older. For example, I'm beginning to believe that Ian is the spitting image of Chris Martin. :o

God knows why.... :D

LOL! The user picture! Ignore me... I associate people with their pictures and for some unknown reason your picture made me think you were older. For example, I'm beginning to believe that Ian is the spitting image of Chris Martin. :o

What user picture??? I don't have a user picture up.... :-o

I'm confuzzled... :?

Ahh' date=' congratulations, Lynn!! :-D So Ginger won since she said it would be a boy... ;) I am so happy for you!! Is everything alright with you? When is the scheduled date of birth?[/quote']i dont ever remember saying she was going to have a boy.

well congrats anyways sorry if i'm late

that is chris martin

The picture under your name!!!! :D

My avatar????? That's a band called Phantom Planet...why would you think that made me 30 years old?? The members are in their early 20s... :)

Yeah yeah... but it just looks old and rustic. Like.... old.... :shock: :D

The picture under your name!!!! :D

My avatar????? That's a band called Phantom Planet...why would you think that made me 30 years old?? The members are in their early 20s... :)

Yeah yeah... but it just looks old and rustic. Like.... old.... :shock: :D

hehehehe....ok....i kinda get where you're coming from... :D

WOW!!! You started VERY early having children then. How many boys and girls do you have?

Boy, girl and boy..but I can't say their names..they made me promise I wouldn't put their names up...... 'cos they think it's embarassing enough that I'm into CP and that I'm completely OBSESSED with Chrissy-wissy-baby-pie plus they're TOTALLY into dance/garage/house music and hate 'indi-shit'...their words NOT mine! And as my daughter says "it's all about Romeo....."

OH PLEASE!

WOW!!! You started VERY early having children then. How many boys and girls do you have?

Boy, girl and boy..but I can't say their names..they made me promise I wouldn't put their names up...... 'cos they think it's embarassing enough that I'm into CP and that I'm completely OBSESSED with Chrissy-wissy-baby-pie plus they're TOTALLY into dance/garage/house music and hate 'indi-shit'...their words NOT mine! And as my daughter says "it's all about Romeo....."

OH PLEASE!

:lol: :lol:

OH PLEASE!

You're a VERY cool mom, Paula!!! 8) Your taste in music is excellent. Don't listen to your children - they have no clue what good music is as it seems... ;)